Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things we need to see before the show ends!

FirePuppy

4 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Oh, oh, and before the show ends I really hope they actually explain what the Cutie Map actually is, how it works, and why everyone obeys it. I honestly can't believe they've taken this long. 

Starswirl showed it was part of the tree right? :dash: That means the tree scans the land and searches for problems to solve. 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Starswirl showed it was part of the tree right? :dash: That means the tree scans the land and searches for problems to solve. 

Does it, though? Is it sentient or is it some kind of magic machine? And do the ponies know that? If so, how? Without that info, or any rules which govern it, it feels really contrived to me. I don’t even know why the ponies just accept every single task it thrusts upon them without question. I wish they would at least talk about that. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Does it, though? Is it sentient or is it some kind of magic machine? And do the ponies know that? If so, how? Without that info, or any rules which govern it, it feels really contrived to me. I don’t even know why the ponies just accept every single task it thrusts upon them without question. I wish they would at least talk about that. 

Good point. Never actually thought aboit that. Maybe the reason 'because it came of the tree' was enough for them. :ooh: It's not like there was a guide about the castle and map. 

4 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Good point. Never actually thought aboit that. Maybe the reason 'because it came of the tree' was enough for them. :ooh: It's not like there was a guide about the castle and map. 

We’re I in that situation, that really wouldn’t be enough for me.

We should definitely get some Sunset Shimmer and maybe the Sirens/Dazzlings. It should also give spike a girlfriend so he can get off Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

I want to see Spike grow a little more. As Twilight evolves as a more important figure across Equestria, maybe he can finally assume some role in the Crystal Empire's court. I'd like to see that.

This is a tad headcanon related, but I am still holding out hope for some sort of Grogar/Sombra thing to occur in season 9. I know the leaks point to that, but I am not holding my breath yet. Would also like to see the umbrum and some sapient deer, but...we'll see.

At least Sunset Shimmer has made amends with Celestia. Fim or not, crossing that off the list...

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

I really want to see the CMC to give up on their Cutie Marks for good.

Why is that? I think the CMCs getting their cutie marks was the most satisfying thing ever. It was better than Twilight becoming an alicorn, It was what the fandom waited for a long time. We to see what their true destiny was, and the animators finally gave it to us.

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, AveryGamerDude said:

Please don't talk about the show ending. This show is the only reason I live. :(

Doesn't matter to me. I'm done with at least half of the Mane Six anyways, and the writers are kind of running out of ideas, too.

I've been hoping for at least a BG appearance of the ponies in Princess Spike again. Still haven't seen them since Season 5.

Kinda wishful thinking but I hope Dandy, Hard Hat and Wrangler get a chance to redeem themselves...or at least make another cameo appearance.

1425442__safe_screencap_dandy+grandeur_h

Would like to see something about Scootaloo's family. Of the 10 main characters (from S1), she's the only one that has nothing revealed about her family

Twilight was shown hatching Spike's egg. I would like something about where the egg came from & how Celestia's school got it

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see an explanation of why the history books show Celestia having pink hair when she defeated Nightmare Moon but Twilight's vision of the past shows her have her regular hair. When/why did it change color. This is why the Lullaby for a Princess is so good. Its much better than what the show gave us.