Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

GlitterMoon

2 hours ago, Kelldrick said:

I'm surprised nobody yet said The Master of Disguise. There are so many things wrong with that movie. If it's supposed to be a comedy film, then I don't know what to say. It was supposed to be Dana Carvey's comeback vehicle and boy, did it disappoint. He only starred in two films after that, not helped by a botched heart surgery which limited Carvey for a while.

Wait a second... he had a botched heart surgery:wau: How have I managed to get this far without hearing that? 

I hope he's doing okay... :sunny:

(edited)

If you're asking in terms of quality, the Room. If you're asking in terms of what I found to be the most objectionable and the most unpleasant to view or think about, Avatar. I don't think I've EVER left a theater feeling more insulted and pissed off. It deserves NONE of the accolades it gets aside from the effects, which people have tried to defend the film on alone to me. The visuals are only a saving grace if they reinforce the narrative, which they do in Avatar. The problem? The screenplay may as well be Misanthropy: the movie. So the visuals aid in a story with awful intent.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

Hateful 8

Junior

Get Carter

There are at least a dozen more that go on my all-time worst list but my brain is out getting popcorn right now so I'll have to update this later. 

The 2005 Wax Museum. I remember when I was watching this with my cousin a couple of years ago, and I was absolutely astonished by how mind numbingly stupid the cast was. I'm not a fan of most horror movies in general, but.... ugh.