Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the default banner. And is there one?

Unity

Not sure if this is in the wrong spot.

So I was wondering what the default art is for the big sign that says"MLP Forums" at the top. I have seen three so far and I'm not sure if they change it frequently. And if so, is there a place to vote on it?

They change it periodically and sometimes for events as well. We used to have banner contests but that was a long time ago. These days you mainly send your banner to the admins and they may archive it for use later.

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

They change it periodically and sometimes for events as well. We used to have banner contests but that was a long time ago. These days you mainly send your banner to the admins and they may archive it for use later.

Thanks

Do you think they should bring back banner contests, or have people vote on them?

2 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

The current "Thank you for 5,000,000 posts" banner is really cute.

Indeed. The new years one was also great. :squee:

56 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

The current "Thank you for 5,000,000 posts" banner is really cute.

I agree, I hope it stays

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2018 at 6:46 AM, Unity said:

Not sure if this is in the wrong spot.

So I was wondering what the default art is for the big sign that says"MLP Forums" at the top. I have seen three so far and I'm not sure if they change it frequently. And if so, is there a place to vote on it?

There is a logo, that is being pasted into the banners every now and then, which seems to be hand drawn. I don't know why it is, but it must be part of the official banner you are looking for.