Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is gen 5 will get hated

SDP40F amtrak

I know this might sound silly talk about haters or anti bronies but I got worry about if they know about we are talking about next generation of mlp by spreading rumors about it but will they hated like they did in gen 4?😫🚓🚓🚓

Haters don’t care about gens, they care about the franchise as a whole. As long as ‘My Little Pony’ is in the title, someone out there will judge you for watching it. Seriously, though, try not to let it bother you, who cares what random people you don’t even know think.

• Brohoof 4

ShootingStar is absolutely right. The haters doesn't care about the generations. They care about the title and what's connected with it. They see my little pony and realise "oh a series for little girls. No adult or teen should watch it. Everyone who does is wired and no man should do it" that's the only thing that interests them not more. 

If it get liked by the fandom? I don't know maybe yeah but some changes of the mains could be wired for most (I don't say anything about it because of spoilers). But hopefully it will get as nice as Gen 4. 

Last but not least the important thing about the hate. It will be there forever. Some persons will never get out of their stereotype and you can't change all of them so we need to deal with it. Haters gonna hate

Love you all Bronies  <3

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

Haters don’t care about gens, they care about the franchise as a whole. As long as ‘My Little Pony’ is in the title, someone out there will judge you for watching it. Seriously, though, try not to let it bother you, who cares what random people you don’t even know think.

I guess you were right they don't care about generation 5 they care about the franchise saying it wrong to like it

• Brohoof 2

MLP has been stigmatized since times of yore, so G5 will have much of the same. Maybe less than G4 unless it manages to build a fanbase this one did

• Brohoof 1

G4 has become a major "wake up call" that MLP exist. With so much being done throughout the years with G4 (characters, lore, etcs)  people has grown fonds to it. So i can understand why some would be upset if major changes would take place in G5. 

G1, G2,G3 are generations most people don't give a crap about (sadly so), so it was easier to move on. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2018 at 1:31 PM, SDP40F amtrak said:

I know this might sound silly talk about haters or anti bronies but I got worry about if they know about we are talking about next generation of mlp by spreading rumors about it but will they hated like they did in gen 4?😫🚓🚓🚓

Yes, it will happen. I cannot find a single fandom without haters. Hopefully they will stick to G5 content, and not come after us pure blooded G4 Bronies

• Brohoof 1

It will likely be hated by bronies themselves. The longer we wait, the more we expect from G5 and I can assure you G5 won't be this great mythical cartoon that will put G4 in shadow

On 3/7/2018 at 10:06 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

G4 has become a major "wake up call" that MLP exist. With so much being done throughout the years with G4 (characters, lore, etcs)  people has grown fonds to it. So i can understand why some would be upset if major changes would take place in G5. 

That's basically how it always has been with every sequel, remake, or reboot ever. Even if G5 delivers on Hasbro's promises and then some, there will be a certain population of fans hating it simply by virtue of it being different. Hopefully not enough to screw up the fandom as a whole.

I know that it will be inevitably be different than Gen 4, so I expect that even some in the fandom will dislike it, and some people outside of the fandom will certainly hate it for no reason as well. But there will also be people who like it! Don't worry too much about those who don't! If you enjoy it, that's all that matters!

Is will!

Let's see what kind of fandom Gen 5 will get. My guess, it will get a similar fandom as Avatar The Last Airbender (the Netflix 3D one, not the original) :dash:

• 3 years later...