Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a natural disaster.

Cyclone 1066

1 hour ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

@WiiGuy2014 Everything. :wub:She's got a great personality, sense of humor that matches mine, we're interested in the same things all the way down to the fine details. When I first read her bio on here I was like, "It's me. It's the female version of me." That being said, our personalities are not identical but they mesh well. She's rather extroverted and I'm rather introverted. She helps bring me outta my shell. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be near as active on here. I've always thought, fall in love with someone's personality, not their good looks. Her good looks are just a wonderful bonus.:orly: Her and her OC are tied for the cutest things on the planet in my mind.(except for maybe a red panda, maybe):P And they say, "Find someone that makes you happy," if you ask my roommates, they could tell because I've been a lot happier.:D

Aww that was beautiful. :wub: And so sweet of you. :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Aww that was beautiful. :wub: And so sweet of you. :rarity: 

All I speak is troof. Straight troof and nothing but my man, or, girl.:wub:

3 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

@Cyclone 1066 Do you watch any sports (besides NASCAR of course. :P)? 

I watch every motorsport I can. Everything else, is just a game.

I watch hockey, a tiny bit of football, I like going to minor league baseball games, I watched the Olympics because I like to watch winter sports, and I watch some of the Red Bull series like their mountain biking, crashed ice, and stuff like that.

My favorite part about minor league baseball is the food. The Gateway Grizzlies have amazing frozen custard and a bacon cheeseburger on a Krispy Kreme donut for a bun.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@IronM17 I know the N-ring/Green Hell. Maybe not like the back of my hand, but I know it.

I like any music, as long as it's loud. Only thing I don't listen to is polka or classical.

What kind of performers? Like musicians or comedians or what are we talking?

Edited by Cyclone 1066

(edited)

@IronM17 I've only been to one big concert in my life and that was Justin Moore. Other than that, it was all local bands at the county fair.

Closest speedway to me is Gateway Motorsports Park. Only about an hour away but I'm only 3 hours from Indianapolis Motorspeedway, which is the largest spectator sporting venue in the world. Around 750,000 seats in total.

Edited by Cyclone 1066

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@Cyclone

You and @Lucky Bolt make an amazing couple.

Do you think me and @Emperor Blu Traincrown make a cute couple? (Our OC, not necessarily the real life us.)

BluWill_Uniform.thumb.png.e2f5ce93e2b6d2a23e3d89e5642a53df.pngBluWill_6-2.thumb.png.24c59fb1b8865496b912c513e94fac5d.pngBluWill_4.thumb.png.99f14b11b4a3d5e23019c9abf352c673.png

Thank you and red and blue look great together so of course your OC's look great together.

4 hours ago, BronyNumber2 said:

If a coastline is a fractal and has infinite length, then is the same true about the distance between two points on land?

Yes but only on the 4th Wednesday of the month.

4 hours ago, Snow le Canard said:

Fave pastime and drink?

Favorite pastime.........probably either racing video games or annoying @Lucky Bolt

Favorite drink is either chocolate milk or Mtn Dew Baja Blast

Edited by Cyclone

On 2/27/2019 at 4:13 PM, Cyclone said:

:sealed::sealed::sealed: I do believe you know the answer to that already but you also know the details of it in severe depth.

Could you elaborate on the details in severe depth please? :muffins:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...