Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most petty you've seen or done

Lucid_Nightlight

• 2 weeks later...

This is what a newbie said to me once:

*she ruins her nail* Ah! My nail, the stupid horse ruined my nail!

Me: You'll work with animals literally everyday, your nails are the least of your worries.

Her: b-but my nail! Do you have any idea how long it takes to get these nails perfect?!

Me: *sighs* how did you even make it pass the academy?

Probably the most petty thing I ever heard 

I girl at a school a long time ago used to take her little entourage and pick on an unpopular girl, calling her a lesbian and trying to embarrass her. So I went up to this bully chick and pretended I was her lesbian girlfriend in front of her rotten group, which made her feel uncomfortable with her own friends. It was lame, petty and dishonest of me, but she didn't need to single out an easy target and bully her. 

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Had a customer once at work during the holiday season that got super huffy when we told him we couldn’t let him take the dolly outside into the parking lot without an associate there to immediately retrieve it. It was super, super busy though so we relented.

A few minutes later he came back INTO the store in order to inform us that he left it outside, and said something along the lines of, “Well you wouldn’t trust me to take it outside, so I didn’t want you to have to trust me to bring it inside.” Or SOMETHING whacked-out like that. With the, “So THERE!” eight year old attitude and everything. The message was basically, “Hey, you mildly offended me, so this is me attempting to spite you.”

Pretty sure I gave him a brief stare, before saying something along the lines of, “... ‘kay, whatever. Have a good one, sir.”

I mean... really?

Edited by ShadOBabe

so, My mom used to be a manager at a Fast Food restaurant, and I've seen her do some seriously petty shit.

One time these dudes had come through the driv-thru and ordered a burger that had jalapeños on it and they were being HUGE assholes
to a particularly, larger, employee of hers.

she was on grill and heard them being dicks.
well the guys had ordered extra jalapeños on their burgers, and since she was the one making them, she took an entire handful of them and stuff their sandwhiches with themand after they left she turned to her employee and was like "they're asses are gonna be blowing up from the amount of peppers i put on those"

or there was this one chick who was being a total jerk and kept repeatedly saying "with EXTRA cheese" like four times, so for everytime she said extra cheese, boss put another slice (keep in mind this is like gross american cheese) so her burger was like 50% cheese when she got it.

tl;dr

the best way to get back at jerks in fast food without risking allergy related issues, is too mess up their food by putting too much or too little of something onto it.