Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Windigos will return

eventyraren

(edited)

I believe that the Windigos will come back in season 9. the reason I believe this is as of season 7 every myological being that has been mentioned has been reviled to be real, except the Windigos. I have read the season 8 synopsis and cant find how they will come back there so the only season left is season 9. what do you all think

I  have not been spoiled on season 9 leak so if that revile that this theory is wrong or wright please tell me but don't spoil anything else. 

Edited by eventyraren
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kadeda said:

I think the real world need something like Windigos. If we don't play nice with each other, entities will come and destroy us all.

An’ the Gobble-uns ‘at gits you
             Ef you
                Don’t
                   Watch
                      Out!

Little Orphan Annie (James Whitcomb Riley)

On 7-3-2018 at 9:16 PM, eventyraren said:

I believe that the Windigos will come back in season 9. the reason I believe this is as of season 7 every myological being that has been mentioned has been reviled to be real, except the Windigos. I have read the season 8 synopsis and cant find how they will come back there so the only season left is season 9. what do you all think

I  have not been spoiled on season 9 leak so if that revile that this theory is wrong or wright please tell me but don't spoil anything else. 

I would love to see them, but I think we aren't. The windigo's only exist if there are negative emotions in the land, but since everything is cute and optimistic they have nothing to eat. We only can see them when the ponies will dislike each other again, but I can't see that happening after 8 years of them getting along.

On 2018-03-11 at 8:22 AM, Right? said:

I would love to see them, but I think we aren't. The windigo's only exist if there are negative emotions in the land, but since everything is cute and optimistic they have nothing to eat. We only can see them when the ponies will dislike each other again, but I can't see that happening after 8 years of them getting along.

I have heard that Sombra will be back, and I know crysalis will be back in season 8 and by the synopsis it looks like Terek also will be back, and the pony of shadow still exist but in limbo If those 4 will teem up maybe they will summon them back. that wood be a grate series final.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, eventyraren said:

I have heard that Sombra will be back, and I know crysalis will be back in season 8 and by the synopsis it looks like Terek also will be back, and the pony of shadow still exist but in limbo If those 4 will teem up maybe they will summon them back. that wood be a grate series final.

I would like to see them as henchmen of a greater villain, but that would be a cool scenario, I agree. :twi: Maybe they can try to get the Windigo's back again, but also try to control them. :dash: