Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feedback for OCs in my Pony RPG

Yotes

I figured I could group a whole bunch of my feedback requests into one thread. Getting feedback on other forums has been super helpful so far with tweaking my character designs, so I'd love to get more opinions here!

#1 is the main character, Ponatina

The starter for my game is this Eevee-like pony that has all these different forms and I've been getting feedback from friends and the community to let me know which ones are best and which need improvement. So far I've redone 4 of them to get the collection you see here:

[IMG]

Which one's best pony and which one's worst?

~ List of Ponatina's Forms ~

- Fire: Burnatina
- Aqua: Aquatina
- Surge: Electina
- Plant: Floratina
- Ice: Frostina
- Ki: Bucktina
- Toxic: Venotina
- Earth: Granitina
- Air: Aerotina
- Esper: Teletina
- Bug: Sectina
- Ghost: Phantina
- Draco: Dractina
- Steel: Metatina
- Light: Solatina
- Dark: Shadotina
- Chaos: Havoctina
- Magic: Mystina

Another design I kept going back and fourth on is Skullna. Trying to make a little woona-style zombie-pony thing and not sure if I should go with dead black eyes or cutesy white ones. I chose black for now to emphasize the undeadness and decay.

[IMG]

And to dump off the rest all at once, here's most of my game's roster standing next to their Ultra forms. Definitely wanna tweak a bunch of them, but for now they look good enough for me to move on to another dev task and come back to them later. 

What do you guys think? Gimmie your favorite of the bunch and the worst of the on these guys too! 

[IMG] 

And for good measure, here's all the base forms: 

[IMG]