Banner by ~ SFyr

Heyo fellow pegasisters and bronies. Here is a discussion on the future of our beloved show and fandom. It was earlier this week when my close friend Kellie and I started talking about the show. She had told me that they already have plan on how to end gen 4 and start gen 5. I post the schedule of what should happen below and character concepts. So the we will still have elements of harmony, but as different species. Twilight is an earth pony, Fluttershy is unicorn, Pinkie is a Pegasus, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack stay the same species; but this could easily change along with their designs. Personal I love applejack's design it's pretty.

Tell me your thoughts,

@WiccanAssassin

Edited by PathfinderCS

Badges

@WiccanAssassin

Just letting you know that as we do not allow leaked material here the images both from the leak, as well as those based on the leaks, have been removed. This is nothing against you; this is just to be fair to those who work on the show.

Cheers! :)

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

@WiccanAssassin

Just letting you know that as we do not allow leaked material here the images both from the leak, as well as those based on the leaks, have been removed. This is nothing against you; this is just to be fair to those who work on the show.

Cheers! :)

Thanks for letting me know.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

17 hours ago, WiccanAssassin said:

Heyo fellow pegasisters and bronies. Here is a discussion on the future of our beloved show and fandom. It was earlier this week when my close friend Kellie and I started talking about the show. She had told me that they already have plan on how to end gen 4 and start gen 5. I post the schedule of what should happen below and character concepts. So the we will still have elements of harmony, but as different species. Twilight is an earth pony, Fluttershy is unicorn, Pinkie is a Pegasus, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack stay the same species; but this could easily change along with their designs. Personal I love applejack's design it's pretty.

Tell me your thoughts,

@WiccanAssassin

I like the designs of row 2 the most, except Pinkies colourscheme. I don't know why, but one equal colour would be better.

I heard people say that the leaks said that there will be entirely new main characters for generation 5.

This is what this person said:

"Okay, there is one BIG problem with this piece, and I've noticed this problem persisting almost every time Gen 5 gets brought up.

The Mane Six are NOT the main characters of G5.
It was stated multiple times in the leaks that G5 will have a whole new cast of main characters. The only significance of the Mane 6 redesigns featured in the leaks is just to test out the new artstyle, since they haven't even created the new characters for G5 yet. Now, it could be possible that the characters that were once the Mane 6 will show up as supporting or background characters in G5, but it has already been reiterated time and time again that they will not be the main characters."

It was comment on an EQD article about G5.

This is the one:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/03/my-little-pony-generation-5-what-we.html

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

54 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

I heard people say that the leaks said that there will be entirely new main characters for generation 5.

This is what this person said:

"Okay, there is one BIG problem with this piece, and I've noticed this problem persisting almost every time Gen 5 gets brought up.

The Mane Six are NOT the main characters of G5.
It was stated multiple times in the leaks that G5 will have a whole new cast of main characters. The only significance of the Mane 6 redesigns featured in the leaks is just to test out the new artstyle, since they haven't even created the new characters for G5 yet. Now, it could be possible that the characters that were once the Mane 6 will show up as supporting or background characters in G5, but it has already been reiterated time and time again that they will not be the main characters."

It was comment on an EQD article about G5.

This is the one:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/03/my-little-pony-generation-5-what-we.html

FakeNews.png.a76f06e3b3c9637dd3c502f681a8e201.png

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

I agree with Goat-kun. All we've actually gotten so far for G5 are nothing but rumors. Official announcements will not occur until later this year or in 2019.

I'm not convinced. Source material of rumors cannot be considered as rumors but misinterpretation of said material can be considered as fake news. Citations can be provided from the source material that put this claim of different main characters on thin ice. Note that the person in question is not claiming that the material is fake but that it includes information about complete overhaul of main characters.