Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Think we'll see the sorceress Clover chased out to the human world?

Steve Piranha

Well, another villain banished to the human world. However, nothing else is known about her. One thing that weirds me out, is the fact that she was fully capable to cause mayhem from the start with the Memory Stone, but was found buried instead. What because of her? Is she still roaming around? Or she decided to settle down and live peacefully?

MAYBE HUMAN SUNNY IS HER DESCENDANT :blink:

Because of how long ago that all happened, I think the sorceress would probably be dead at this point in EQG. I don't think we'll ever see any episode that explains further who this sorceress was or what happened to her. Remember that Clover the Clever chased the sorceress into the EQG universe over a 1,000 years ago, obviously Canterlot City wasn't there back then, the whole area was probably just forests. 

Sunny could be her descent, though even if she was, it probably won't ever be confirmed in the actual series considering we still haven't seen Sunset's original human count-part. 

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Because of how long ago that all happened, I think the sorceress would probably be dead at this point in EQG. I don't think we'll ever see any episode that explains further who this sorceress was or what happened to her. Remember that Clover the Clever chased the sorceress into the EQG universe over a 1,000 years ago, obviously Canterlot City wasn't there back then, the whole area was probably just forests. 

Sunny could be her descent, though even if she was, it probably won't ever be confirmed in the actual series considering we still haven't seen Sunset's original human count-part. 

There's one reason, or rather three, this happened about a 1000 years ago is not necessarily true: the sirens. They have been banished by the pillars about the same time, and they are teen humans in the present. I don't think they are ageless, maybe they've been banished in time as well. Same could have happened to the sorceress 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

There's one reason, or rather three, this happened about a 1000 years ago is not necessarily true: the sirens. They have been banished by the pillars about the same time, and they are teen humans in the present. I don't think they are ageless, maybe they've been banished in time as well. Same could have happened to the sorceress 

Boy I didn't think of that........... it kinda just put a wrench into my theory now :okiedokieloki: