Greetings, Everypony!

cynda1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I looked up possible mlp sites on Google, and here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My sister became a fan first, and I was a little skeptical at first. After all, generation 3 was horrible cheesy. However, upon seeing a scene with Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle singing Hush now Quiet now!, I was hooked! And I only became more and more invested from then on out.

Greetings, everypony! 

My name is cynda1, and I'm very happy to be here!

I've been aware of MLP since generation three, and I liked it when I was a lot younger. When I got older, though, I avoided it like the plague, only really watching the mlp movies for nostalgia's sake every once in the rarest occasions. However, despite that, I don't remember a time when I hated mlp anymore all thanks to generation four. Friendship is Magic is definitely a generation full of surprises, and I have a feeling that we're all going to be really sad when generation 5 rolls around. Gen 4 is just that good, and I think Gen 5 has a lot to live up to.

But, for now, it we can enjoy this generation for a long time to come.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here! Hope to meet all of you soon, and have a good day!

-cynda1

• Brohoof 10

Ayyy, We have another Rarity fan around here!

Regardless, welcome to the MLP Forums! Hopefully you enjoy your time spent here, my dude!

• Brohoof 4

Oh yes! Rarity is simply wonderful, I can't even! She's my second favorite character overall, second only to Princess Sunset Shimmer. Even so, I feel like Rarity is the best written character in the show.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums! G5 definitelt has a lot to live up to, but I’m sure it’s gonna be awesome! Besides, we still have a good two (maybe three!) years of G4 left. We aren’t going anywhere!:)

Have fun making new friends!:D

• Brohoof 5

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

(edited)

Yeah, I agree. I'm just saying what I suspect will happen. Thanks for the hello!

Yeah, Rarity is awesome! :D

Edited by cynda1
  • Brohoof 2

Hey hi! ^_^ 

Personally I'd like to leave it all as it is now; I'm kinda worried about G5. :derp: But welp, hopefully it won't be that bad, though I saw some unofficial (?) theories and concepts and I can already say, that I don't like where it is going, assuming, that the information is actually somewhat true. :twi: 

Either way, welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086