Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who should Rainbow Dash's soul mate be?

Dashy 4 Ever

I feel like it would be a pegasus flier who's just as awesome as RD, but also has similar traits to her. Maybe being in a relationship with someone who likes the same things and is at the same skill level would be good for Dash. She's passionate about what she does, and having someone to share that passion with who is always giving her challenge and vice versa seems like a match made in heven

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

10 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

I feel like it would be a pegasus flier who's just as awesome as RD, but also has similar traits to her. Maybe being in a relationship with someone who likes the same things and is at the same skill level would be good for Dash. She's passionate about what she does, and having someone to share that passion with who is always giving her challenge and vice versa seems like a match made in heven

On the other hand, somepony good enough to challenge Dash could lead to a lot of conflict if they're constantly trying to one up each other.  She isn't one to take accept second place in anything, and she is known to be a bit of a sore loser on occasion.  One important trait is the ability not to be put off by Dash's ego; she's one of my favorite characters, but I imagine that would get annoying fast.

My personal favorite is Quibble Pants : )

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

What? No one said Quibble Pants?

Yeah, totally not him.

I think she would personally go for a book worm though as much as she rags on them.

I said Quibble!

Let's keep the discussion on topic people!

• Brohoof 1

I would think Rainbow Dash, of all characters, would probably be the best candidate for never having any kind of romantic involvement. She seems totally devoted to her aspirations. 

1 hour ago, Sunset Rose said:

I would think Rainbow Dash, of all characters, would probably be the best candidate for never having any kind of romantic involvement. She seems totally devoted to her aspirations. 

That, and she's never really shown much of an interest towards romance. Unlike Rarity who has her own career-related ambitions but has fallen for stallions in the past (Blueblood, Trenderhoof), Dash seems content with her career with the Wonderbolts.

Which is among the reasons why this Mane 6 cast continues to be interesting. They have different goals in life, their personalities differ, they have legitimate development, and they all have different views regarding romance.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sonic X Rainbow Dash said:

MAN. IM GONNA SHOOT MYSELF.

I might as well throw up... sorry

Please. Please. I thought my other posts make it clear who I think her mate should be. Please, don't torture me anymore. "TONY, PLEASE HELP ME!!" I CAN"T TAKE ALL THIS SOARINDASH STUFF ANYMORE. YOU TAKE OVER FOR ME!!!

I mean, you did ask who everyone else thinks Rainbow Dash's soulmate should be. :P

• Brohoof 2

She does not have a soul mate. She is not interested in having a boyfriend. soarin does not count, quibble pants nor zerphy. there no a pony who is her soul mate.

Edited by Van123

3 hours ago, Van123 said:

She does not have a soul mate. She is not interested in having a boyfriend. soarin does not count, quibble pants nor zerphy. there no a pony who is her soul mate.

A girlfriend, on the other hand...

Kidding, kidding. But yeah, that's pretty likely for canon. Still won't stop people from hoping, though! And it's not like people can't write fanfics.

• Brohoof 1

She didn't bond with anyone. She's closest to Pinkie Pie and Applejack when it comes to interaction but it's nowhere as close as Fluttershy with Discord or Sunburst with Glimmer.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Scootaloved said:

A girlfriend, on the other hand...

Kidding, kidding. But yeah, that's pretty likely for canon. Still won't stop people from hoping, though! And it's not like people can't write fanfics.

you are who kidding, whai i saying is true. the People are wrong about that are kidding in that and everyone knows that it's not real and never was. fanfic is not oficial nor is canon is for fun, a pairing made for a fan is not real because it's not official. soarin is not her type, that can be a ruin the program and the character, is about friendship. rainbow dash is no interested in none, is a tomboy. Spitfire is the pony who gave rainbow dash inspiration and applejack is her soul mate. both behave as brave

Edited by Van123

I guess Soarin should be her soulmate, they look so cute together.