Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who should Rainbow Dash's soul mate be?

Dashy 4 Ever

On 11/3/2018 at 12:59 PM, Cyclone 1066 said:

Me! :blush:No, wait. @Lucky Bolt is right. Soarin. Yeah, Soarin.

soarin is not her type, soarin and spitfire are togother, with dash no make sense. he is not her soul mate, the pairing made for fans does not count and is not oficial. 

4 minutes ago, Cyra said:

I guess Soarin should be her soulmate, they look so cute together.

soarin does not count, he is not her soultmate. they never was. is not oficial. spitfire is the one who gave her dash inspiration. applejack with dash have something in common. applejack is soulmate.

14 minutes ago, Van123 said:

soarin is not her type, soarin and spitfire are togother, with dash no make sense. he is not her soul mate, the pairing made for fans does not count and is not oficial. 

soarin does not count, he is not her soultmate. they never was. is not oficial. spitfire is the one who gave her dash inspiration. applejack with dash have something in common. applejack is soulmate.

Why exactly doesn't soarin count? I guess because they didn't show them together in the show. But that's probably because they aren't in the spotlight, since MLP is a child's show and not some love fiesta.

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Cyra said:

Why exactly doesn't soarin count? I guess because they didn't show them together in the show. But that's probably because they aren't in the spotlight, since MLP is a child's show and not some love fiesta.

they are best friends and was friendship, soarin and spitfire are idols of rainbow dash. but the fans do not take it seriously. she is not in love with him is liar. they just think things silly, a pairing does not count and never is oficial nor canon, they play him like a toy and that is not soulmate. 

Edited by Van123

1 hour ago, Van123 said:

you are who kidding, whai i saying is true. the People are wrong about that are kidding in that and everyone knows that it's not real and never was. fanfic is not oficial nor is canon, a pairing made for a fan is not real because it's not official nor canon. soarin is not her type, is the nonsense of the fans confess and admit it that can be a ruin the program and the character, is about friendship. rainbow dash is no interested in none, is a tomboy. Spitfire is the pony who gave rainbow dash inspiration and applejack is her soul mate. both behave as brave

I wouldn't say romance would ruin the program if it happened. As I have professed before, I'd be interested in seeing Rarity get together with someone. I just don't think Rainbow is the character they'd show it with.

Also, someone being a tomboy doesn't mean they're not interested in romance...

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Van123 said:

Not all ships have to make sense, let people ship what they want to ship, and don’t worry too much about it. It’s just a cartoon! :) 

• Brohoof 3

On 3/12/2018 at 9:21 PM, Scootaloved said:

I mean, you did ask who everyone else thinks Rainbow Dash's soulmate should be. :P

I did. Just let me say, "please, please, don't post any Soarindash pictures". I am a Sondash fan. So ill post sondash pictures to make this even. Just please understand me... I'll accept all opinions.

I think @Deae Rising Shine~ Is the only true answer

On 3/13/2018 at 4:00 PM, Cyra said:

Don’t even bother dealing with him, 99% of his posts have been nothing but him telling you your ships are wrong and just being a nuisance about it 

Edited by Alvin Yakitori
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Sonic X Rainbow Dash said:

I did. Just let me say, "please, please, don't post any Soarindash pictures". I am a Sondash fan. So ill post sondash pictures to make this even. Just please understand me... I'll accept all opinions.

soarindash does not count. soarin is not her type. rainbow dash who gave her inspiration is spitfire and daring do.

So if we're going with hetero pairings, I like the idea of Quibble, but I can't really justify it past the fact that they both like Daring Do and can be stubborn.

My real ship would be TwiDash though. It comes down to the fact that while they don't share much in common in interests, they share a lot personality-wise that would help play the relationship to be a bit deeper. Both of them have a drive to be the best at what they do (Dash flying and Twilight research), both have a very hard work ethic when it comes to what they enjoy, both can get lost in their interest to the poiblnt of ignoring everything around them, they both are natural leaders and pretty open to saying whats on their minds. On top of that, there is a lot of fun in having your partner show you something new.

Spoiler

It also helps that I see a bit of myself in Twilight meaning that there might be a chance with her if I were to ever get to Equestria.

9 hours ago, Alvin Yakitori said:

I think @Deae Rising Shine~ Is the only true answer

Don’t even bother dealing with him, 99% of his posts have been nothing but him telling you your ships are wrong and just being a nuisance about it 

oh wow, lol..

Without involving anything romantic.

I can see Dash opening up and giving her total and unjudgemental support to an older Scootaloo and/or Pinkie Pie, so having one of them as her platonic soulmate seems totally believable to me.

Edited by DonMaguz

• 2 months later...