Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst hater other than anti bronies

SDP40F amtrak

How you all met some worst hater other than anti bronies 

I have been attack  by anti furry once in gmod prop hunt  when my profile was fedvin the cowardly dog twilight back then 

Oh yeah  Waring this is death threat to me 

This what he said to me

Spoiler

Kill the furry

Edited by Fat queen twilight

I'd say the worst kind of hater is a hypocritical one. In college I actually met a brony in person which is cool. He loved the show, knew all the characters and episodes and what not. Problem is...he was a bully. He made fun of anyone with different opinions to him, hated women and even assaulted someone for no reason. Ironic and disappointing. He ended up getting kicked out at least. That's the worst hater I met.

• Brohoof 1

I remember some kids made fun of me for wearing a brony shirt back in highschool however they stopped after that when they realized that I wasn't a fun person to make fun of;  there is always someone that is a worse hater than the one you meet and it will never be online.  even though haters online do get under my skin sometimes, I just don't respond to them if they are childish after my first or second response and recognize that it's pointless arguing with someone who has such a narrow mind that they forget to see the whole picture.  You might think you have found the worst of the worst but always remember that in the end they aren't the worst, the worst has yet to come and if this is trouble then what will happen with someone that is worse.  Don't forget that the ultimate troll is the one that wins and waste the other's time while making them think they have won only for them to realize a few years later that they were the one to be trolled.  Also don't respond to everything they say, for me if they are angering me I usually just stop responding and walk away from them which is what I do irl a lot and on the internet; for instance my brother and I would get into arguments about things and I'd stop responding to him when he keeps refuting pointless points and I'd get mad but refrain myself.  He would think he has won those arguments as a kid and teen but now that he is an adult he realizes that he really didn't win any of those and that I was the true winner and he still apologizes for it.  I don't view myself as the winner though for that would be arrogant of me and instead I just hope that the person will change for the better and learn from their mistakes.

Don't ask me why when I get angry I stop responding but I do, it's just a habit but it's one I admire in myself.  That doesn't mean I don't lose my cool like everyone else but I do try to learn from said mistake and punish myself for it which would make me my own worst hater.

26 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

I'd say the worst kind of hater is a hypocritical one. In college I actually met a brony in person which is cool. He loved the show, knew all the characters and episodes and what not. Problem is...he was a bully. He made fun of anyone with different opinions to him, hated women and even assaulted someone for no reason. Ironic and disappointing. He ended up getting kicked out at least. That's the worst hater I met.

I can kinda agree with that, because i dealt with a similar situation.

he didnt like how toxic the fandom was getting because he complained the fandom was forcing stuff upon him. Ironically, he forced his opinions on everyone else. He didnt really hate the show per say, but more so hated specific characters.

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Fat queen twilight said:

How you all met some worst hater other than anti bronies 

I have been attack  by anti furry once in gmod prop hunt  when my profile was fedvin the cowardly dog twilight back then 

Oh yeah  Waring this is death threat to me 

This what he said to me

Hide contents

Kill the furry

FUCKIN' HANG THAT PRICK!

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Simcity11100 said:

I remember some kids made fun of me for wearing a brony shirt back in highschool however they stopped after that when they realized that I wasn't a fun person to make fun of;  there is always someone that is a worse hater than the one you meet and it will never be online.  even though haters online do get under my skin sometimes, I just don't respond to them if they are childish after my first or second response and recognize that it's pointless arguing with someone who has such a narrow mind that they forget to see the whole picture.  You might think you have found the worst of the worst but always remember that in the end they aren't the worst, the worst has yet to come and if this is trouble then what will happen with someone that is worse.  Don't forget that the ultimate troll is the one that wins and waste the other's time while making them think they have won only for them to realize a few years later that they were the one to be trolled.  Also don't respond to everything they say, for me if they are angering me I usually just stop responding and walk away from them which is what I do irl a lot and on the internet; for instance my brother and I would get into arguments about things and I'd stop responding to him when he keeps refuting pointless points and I'd get mad but refrain myself.  He would think he has won those arguments as a kid and teen but now that he is an adult he realizes that he really didn't win any of those and that I was the true winner and he still apologizes for it.  I don't view myself as the winner though for that would be arrogant of me and instead I just hope that the person will change for the better and learn from their mistakes.

Don't ask me why when I get angry I stop responding but I do, it's just a habit but it's one I admire in myself.  That doesn't mean I don't lose my cool like everyone else but I do try to learn from said mistake and punish myself for it which would make me my own worst hater.

What an interesting story, and I could see some advice with the whole "walk away" thing. Thank you.

52 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

13 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

FUCKIN' HANG THAT PRICK!

Calm down yeah he was super jerk

I remember one time when I was a freshman I was sitting alone at a cafeteria table reading a book and this group of kids sitting at another table started making fun of me for sitting all alone. I just ignored them and kept reading. I don't know why they were making fun of me in the first place because it was after school and for all they knew I could have been studying. 

I mean they did guess right, I have pretty much no friends irl, except a few classmates who I like to talk to, but we don't hang out outside of school. 

I get th occasional hater on my stories. They are usually children on power trips trying to bully me for not adhering strictly to an outdated ruleset. This prompts them to leave the occasional flame on my old stories, and i love them because they are hysterical so i print them out and hang them on my wall.

The internet can become a medium for people to catalyse their issues. That which is being brought about can often trigger inner conflict for the purpose of one's personal integration.

Most of the things you experience are there to tell you something about yourself.

People don't usually project their conflicts onto me because they don't want to take a look at themselves when seeing into me.

Most people in real life don’t even try to hate on me. They understand that I won’t give them a satisfying reaction. But online, I’ve dealt with a fair share of haters. I can say most of the haters I’ve dealt with have, in fact, been anti-bronies. People have threatened to find where I live and burn me alive. So yeah.:rarity:

I wasn’t the victim here but it was really terrible, I was on a YouTube video and there was a massive flame war in the top comment, the top comment wasn’t even bad it was just talking about the video, then a guy says all people born with disorders should be killed or put in mental asylums (he was mainly talking about autism) need i really say more. This flame war has been going on for 2 years and I’m not even sure if it’s even stopped. 

I am part of a sarcastic/savage group on facebook that is kind of harsh in general. Never really bothers me when they post general offensive stuff. I never really get involved much though some I do find funny. 

There was one time I said I was a brony and she posted this picture of a guy wearing a diaper in an mlp shirt in a crib with a pacifier and holding a pinkie plush, saying that must be me. The admins actually deleted her posts for what I can assume is attacking another member which is odd because they usually allow that to a point. Really I didn't care what she said. Also honestly, I'm into wearing diapers too but I don't do the whole baby thing. Which I thought was the funniest thing of all, considering. 

• Brohoof 1

I never experienced  haters, only extreme fanboys/girls...but that's another topic. All I can say to this topic is that haters/extremists need to learn chill.

I think the worst time I had was when I was attending this one Community College, I didn't even have a name with these people all they did was call me "The F*ggot".  They'd greet me like that, they'd refer to me as that, they'd yell it across the campus at me, etc.  This one time I was in class when this one girl said, "Hey, Fa- oh sorry, (insert my old name here)", I brought this up with the campus security and they walked with me across campus one time and hey, surprise surprise, nothing happened and they didn't believe me.  I lived in the south at the time so that treatment surprised me in only that it didn't happen sooner...  I was also surprised that no physical violence happened, surprised but thankful it didn't come to that, I'm sure glad I moved.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like to use the word, "hater." I feel like it diminishes the severity of a situation by calling a bad person a silly name. All mean people are, in a way, bad, especially when they bully or hurt people for no reason but their own personal gain. But I think the worst are those who are willing to really harm someone or ruin their life for no gain at all. There are people out there who want to see people hurt for the sake of a distraction, and my reaction to this is another topic altogether, but all in all, I think that those kinds of people are the worst. The best thing we can do is be the nicest people we can be, so to distance ourselves further from that kind of attitude. Even to the people we hate or don't like, becoming them and being mean back is never the way to respond.

• Brohoof 1

You say worst haters other than Anti- Bronies, well got experience from haters of Manchester United, cos if you support Manchester United there most called you scum, trailtor or something. Even haters are not into football/Soccer but they make fun at Manchester United. So much hate on team, is like Evil forces and fans are like brainwash/trailtors, it really annoyed me. Also make fun of support England in World Cup, cos they failled many times they hate on them and negetive on them, Not sure that called haters, but England team seem to get so much dislike and negetive.