Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 8 school roles revealed

ggg-2

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/03/mlp-season-8-character-roles-revealed.html

Twilight will be acting as Principal

Rainbow Dash will be teaching Loyalty class

Rarity will be teaching Generosity class

Pinkie will be teaching Laughter class

Applejack will be teaching Honesty class

Fluttershy will be teaching Kindness class.

Starlight will be acting as school counselor. Discuss, i guess.

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Twilight will be acting as Principal

Rainbow Dash will be teaching Loyalty class

Rarity will be teaching Generosity class

Pinkie will be teaching Laughter class

Applejack will be teaching Honesty class

Fluttershy will be teaching Kindness class.

Starlight will be acting as school counselor. Discuss, i guess.

Where is your source? If it's an official reveal, there should be a source where the info comes from.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

The idea of them teaching classes based on their element actually intrigues me. At first I thought it would be a 'pinkie teaches a baking class, rarity teches sewing, RD teaches gym...' kinda thing. Glad to see that's not the case!:lol:

Starlight as counselor is a great idea, too. Really looking forward too seeing that!

I know I've said some negative things about the school idea in the past, but it looks like I was too quick to judge. I'm hyped!:D

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Assistant to the Principal. ;)

How about Assistant to the School instead? That way he can help out anyone and not just with one character he keeps helping out nonstop? That sounds better!

6 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Where is your source? If it's an official reveal, there should be a source where the info comes from.

I mean, yeah it's good to ask for a source, but is this even a question lol, ofc the mane 6 are teaching their element and naturally Twilight would be the principal.

This 'friendship' brainwash program has set in motion.

Laughter class??? Do they teach how be a comedian or just be silly. Wait this is cartoon, the characters are supposed to be silly and goofy. Let Pinkie teach those students how to be the true cartoon characters, physics is a lie.:blink:

Generosity. Griffins and dragons need this class more than any race.

Kindness. Look like the little changeling will be top score in this class, look at her eyeshape (its similar to Fluttershy's).

Honesty. Hope AJ wont teach them how to be stubborn just like her. Yaks have enough of that.

Loyalty. Yes, this is a necessary section, you need to teach the future generations how to be loyalty to your rulers.... hm.... your friends. Why i have a feeling RD will screw up somehow, being a teacher is not like her, she should be a gym teacher or something, maybe they will combine them both.

Starlight specialty is magic, she could teach some unicorns some magics, because Celestia is busy and Twilight is busy with her princess duty. Instead, she is dragged into this 'friendship business' and wont leave the castle anytime soon. I am glad she finally has a job but it could ruin her potential. She is good at manipulating kids so it could be useful....

What have you done, Twilight? :maud:

23 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

You think she’ll flood the place again?

When did she flood the school in the first place:P

But seriously we should have no worries as she's learned to take each problem one at a time and make sure friendship is about the individual not the desired result. 

I also find it interesting how each of the Mane 6 teaches their element except Twilight but I guess that would be pretty limiting to just unicorns and m aybe changelings.

So is Diamond Tiara completely reformed and no longer a bully now? Call me a sadist, but I kinda wanted to see her put in her place by the newcomer dragons and griffons. 

29 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

But seriously we should have no worries as she's learned to take each problem one at a time and make sure friendship is about the individual not the desired result. 

I also find it interesting how each of the Mane 6 teaches their element except Twilight but I guess that would be pretty limiting to just unicorns and m aybe changelings.

No, the flood they're referring to was flooding the Friendship Castle in S6. Not the schoolm

All the quotes amuse me here.

On 3/12/2018 at 2:16 PM, MegaSean45 said:

And what's Spike's part? Secretary?

On 3/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, bluseymoe said:

Friendship Janitor obviously.

On 3/12/2018 at 3:58 PM, MegaSean45 said:

That's Scruffy's job! :P

On 3/12/2018 at 4:27 PM, Rhythm Red said:

The idea of them teaching classes based on their element actually intrigues me. At first I thought it would be a 'pinkie teaches a baking class, rarity teches sewing, RD teaches gym...' kinda thing. Glad to see that's not the case!:lol:

Starlight as counselor is a great idea, too. Really looking forward too seeing that!

I know I've said some negative things about the school idea in the past, but it looks like I was too quick to judge. I'm hyped!:D

On 3/12/2018 at 5:12 PM, Jeric said:

Assistant to the Principal. ;)

On 3/12/2018 at 5:31 PM, Goat-kun said:

Friendship school. So much hype. Can't wait ResidentSleeper.png.c5254f35635f4ab42a549d47b778c440.png

Though, the commercial itself was quite invigorating. Does this look like the face of friendship? Why, H-Bro?

TwilightPet.JPG.90961b9c84a0f0c6503d34ff1ba748e2.JPG

On 3/12/2018 at 5:46 PM, MegaSean45 said:

How about Assistant to the School instead? That way he can help out anyone and not just with one character he keeps helping out nonstop? That sounds better!

On 3/12/2018 at 10:05 PM, Lambdadelta said:

This 'friendship' brainwash program has set in motion.

Laughter class??? Do they teach how be a comedian or just be silly. Wait this is cartoon, the characters are supposed to be silly and goofy. Let Pinkie teach those students how to be the true cartoon characters, physics is a lie.:blink:

Generosity. Griffins and dragons need this class more than any race.

Kindness. Look like the little changeling will be top score in this class, look at her eyeshape (its similar to Fluttershy's).

Honesty. Hope AJ wont teach them how to be stubborn just like her. Yaks have enough of that.

Loyalty. Yes, this is a necessary section, you need to teach the future generations how to be loyalty to your rulers.... hm.... your friends. Why i have a feeling RD will screw up somehow, being a teacher is not like her, she should be a gym teacher or something, maybe they will combine them both.

Starlight specialty is magic, she could teach some unicorns some magics, because Celestia is busy and Twilight is busy with her princess duty. Instead, she is dragged into this 'friendship business' and wont leave the castle anytime soon. I am glad she finally has a job but it could ruin her potential. She is good at manipulating kids so it could be useful....

What have you done, Twilight? :maud:

On 3/12/2018 at 11:58 PM, AlexanderThrond said:

Oh, I'm sure this will end swimmingly. 

On 3/13/2018 at 12:24 AM, ShootingStar159 said:

You think she’ll flood the place again?

On 3/13/2018 at 12:26 AM, AlexanderThrond said:

...again?!

On 3/13/2018 at 12:48 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

It happened in S6's Every Little Thing She Does.

On 3/13/2018 at 12:50 AM, KH7672 said:

On 3/13/2018 at 12:51 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Will Trixie be a guest lecturer?

On 3/13/2018 at 12:56 AM, Cwanky said:

So is Diamond Tiara completely reformed and no longer a bully now? Call me a sadist, but I kinda wanted to see her put in her place by the newcomer dragons and griffons. 

On 3/13/2018 at 1:17 AM, AlexanderThrond said:

Well, you never know with these ponies, so it could happen. 

On 3/13/2018 at 3:13 AM, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Those classes sound weird. I wonder how the lessons will be given. :dash:

The Magnificent Dante Wubbington finds these quotes amusing.

Edited by Dante_Wubbington
Felt like posting in the third person
  • Brohoof 3