Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 8 school roles revealed

ggg-2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/12/2018 at 6:48 PM, ggg-2 said:

Starlight will be acting as school counselor. Discuss, i guess.

That was the best thing about the whole school thing, to have a ex-dictator as the school counselor :glimmer:

Oh boy, this just reminds me of how bad of idea the School of Friendship was. Having the mane six, who already have jobs their own jobs, become teachers is absurd. Even if the concept sounded interesting (which it didn't to me), the execution was so bad that it hurt the show's quality. It's quite irritating.

4 hours ago, Funtime Splashee said:

That was the best thing about the whole school thing, to have a ex-dictator as the school counselor :glimmer:

Now thinking about it, Starlight being the guidance counselor does seem strange XD.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Landi72 said:

Oh boy, this just reminds me of how bad of idea the School of Friendship was. Having the mane six, who already have jobs their own jobs, become teachers is absurd. Even if the concept sounded interesting (which it didn't to me), the execution was so bad that it hurt the show's quality. It's quite irritating.

Now thinking about it, Starlight being the guidance counselor does seem strange XD.

I was quite mad seeing Season 8 going for the whole "school" thing. I was even more furious seeing Applejack and Rainbow Dash, teachers of that same school, doing a Season 1 rivalry thing. But then this cutie happened :oh_golly: and everything was all well again!

Noooo, school of friendship was a bad bad idea :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

Okay, this topic was opened in preparation for season and now that season 8 and 9 and thus the whole series has ended,  i request that this topic be locked.

7 hours ago, Landi72 said:

The fact that she had a dark past makes it easier for her to relate to misbehaving students, therefore making it easier for her help them. And the fact that she went through so much to become a functioning member of society makes it easier for her to help everyone else.