Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite color

Reecejackox

I'm not sure which color I don't like because even with the bad colors I somehow find a way to like them.  I guess that's what happens when you have to recognize that sometimes even a so called bad color should be used in a painting to portray a certain mood or feeling that everyone can get from said painting.

I'm not a fan of magenta, particularly hex code #FF00FF. I really like blue and I really like red, but I'm not a fan of the two mixed together at all. It looks so ugly and almost luminescent... Part of it also might be because I've seen it very frequently used in sprite sheets as the "key" colour to get rid of.

Olive is also a pretty terrible colour too. Looking at an image of that colour is a good way to encourage your stomach to up-chuck if you're feeling ill.

Edited by Celtore
RGB, Celtore. RGB.

I've never been a huge fan of yellow as it's way too bright and eye-catching to my liking. It can look pleasant when it's used moderately but it quickly gets irritating when there's too much. I don't really like bright pink either, it often just hurts my eyes no matter how little it's used.

I don't know that I really have any least favorite colors in particular. I can associate colors with things I dislike, like light green, light blue, and yellow being associated with Spring, and then I dislike those colors, but I don't really dislike them in general, just in that context.

Edited by Envy