Reecejackox

What is your least favourite color

Orange. (Wow that's ironic XD) but really, it's orange ^.^

Yellow or anything bright. I like dark colors and anything too bright offends my nocturnal sensibilities. :orly:

Hm, I would have to say.... Yellow and Tan and certain shades of brown. Also hospital wall green... ughh.

Posted (edited)

Orange is my favorite. I also like yellow, and anything bright. I also have a weakness for a nice satisfying azure blue. :o

EDIT: Oops! I was posting my faves, not the other way around. What a ninny. Okay, least favorite colors are forest green, black and burnt umber (even though it's one of my favorite paints). :rarity:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

My least favourite colours would have to be anything puke green. Green is fine but get too dark and it's ugly. 

I'm not a big fan of orange and purple. I think that's due to them having the least good matchings with other colors in my opinion. Ooh! I just thought of this. As a kid my favorite color was green, which is a secondary color made from blue and yellow. Purple and orange are also secondary colors, purple of course being from blue and red. and orange being red and yellow. Maybe my mind is subjectively aware of those combinations and my likeness for green automatically made for a deterrent for the other secondary colors. Most small crayon packages include green, yellow, blue, and red, so the fact that purple and orange are absent there might also play a role! I have no idea honestly but that could be why.

Pink. Eww. Get it out of my face.

I would say yellow. Most colors I think look in at least one shade (for instance I like red when it is brighter rather than darker) but I don't think yellow looks good whether it is dark or bright.

I am not a big fan of yellow. It just doesn't look good on clothes in my opinion and it clashes with my complexion. Asides from my vanity, it just is too bright in my opinion. A lot of people associate it with happiness but it doesn't click with me.

Posted (edited)

That would have be yellow.

Edited by Rising Dusk

Pank.
Pank is evil.

Pink itself I don't have a problem with... but Pank....

Pank is just pure evil.

o3o

/end rant

I can't say that I am a fan of the colors yellow, orange, and sometimes green.

Green. It's just so ugly. :eww:

Ironically though, I do like minty green colours like Lyra's coat.

Greenish-yellow. Plain yellow is my favourite colour but I've noticed a lot of shades or tints of it are really ugly.

brown it is pretty hard to fit into anything