Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite color

Reecejackox

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Orange is my favorite. I also like yellow, and anything bright. I also have a weakness for a nice satisfying azure blue. :o

EDIT: Oops! I was posting my faves, not the other way around. What a ninny. Okay, least favorite colors are forest green, black and burnt umber (even though it's one of my favorite paints). :rarity:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I'm not a big fan of orange and purple. I think that's due to them having the least good matchings with other colors in my opinion. Ooh! I just thought of this. As a kid my favorite color was green, which is a secondary color made from blue and yellow. Purple and orange are also secondary colors, purple of course being from blue and red. and orange being red and yellow. Maybe my mind is subjectively aware of those combinations and my likeness for green automatically made for a deterrent for the other secondary colors. Most small crayon packages include green, yellow, blue, and red, so the fact that purple and orange are absent there might also play a role! I have no idea honestly but that could be why.

I would say yellow. Most colors I think look in at least one shade (for instance I like red when it is brighter rather than darker) but I don't think yellow looks good whether it is dark or bright.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dark Green would have to be my least favourite as it's just really unappealing to me. Lighter shades of Green happen to be some of my favourite colours, but the darker ones aren't really my cup of tea.