Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite color

Reecejackox

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Purple’s pretty ugly

Hmm.. dunno, guess I never thought about it :wacko: . I guess... yellow? It’s bright and I usually go with darker colors when customizing anything :huh: .

• 2 weeks later...

Brown.

My apologies. Didn't mean that to come out in a dull roar. Despite this being text and not auditory.

Like, light brown, or any of the browns that go into most commericial design, sure. But you ever notice how Brown is pretty much the Default color?!

You go outside, the trees are brown, the shrubbery is brown, the earth is brown, often the sky is brown. (I grew up in california farming areas. Go fig.) You cook or apply heat to most anything, it turns brown. Fried food, the most prevailent of foodstufs, is brown even in taste. You can taste the Brown. And when you eat something, after your body takes everything it can out of nutrients... it's reduced down to Brown. Most walls are brown or very light brown. Furniture is usually brown even if it isn't wood because its expected to prefer wood. Most Men's Clothing is either Brown or some other dull, muted tone like dark blue or black. Because Glod forbid that men have emotions they want to express.

I dunno, I suppose Brown is intended to be "Manly" on account that furs and leathers and most pre-industrial clothing (like in kinda of fantasy settings like D&D worlds) tended to be animal-skin brown.... because it was before we had the resources or tools to *tailor* things into other colors. In fact, you know most males tend to be vibrant even in spite of how that might make them easier to spot out for predators. Splashes of green, iridescent blue or even splotches of lighter shades break up the coat on most larger males in predominately brown-colored species like deer & horses!

Even nature itself tries to break up the oppressive, tyrannical Reign of Brown!!  

Now i'm just stuck thinking about Bidoof!! Brown is the color of my raaage!!!

Edit:

/Pokes @Sherbie-kun <3

...But... you is an Orange. You is the Orange Horse!

Edited by Widdershins
Needed to pester Sherbert.