Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite brand?

Reecejackox

I have many brands I try to avoid, one of them being Unilever - somehow I don't trust a company that makes both food and cleaning products...

Everytime I use margarine made by one of the sub-brands of Unilever, all I can taste is a toothpaste that is produced by another. :eww:

Axe; you know, those guys that sell shower gel, deodorant, and the like for guys? The blatant sexism was a tad too...blatant, for my taste. Say what you will about Hooters; Axe was MUCH worse with it's advertising, IMO.

41 minutes ago, Magora said:

Gray. I mean its a very bland sad colour. It also never blends with a transparent background.

You may have mixed up "least favorite color" and "least favorite brand" threads :P But you are right, grey is indeed boring color ^_^

Well, as a hater of big international giant corporations I start a new round: Anheuser-Busch InBev.

As if buying competition out of the market and watering down famous old beer brands wasn't bad enough, big players have started to buy smaller modern breweries in order to cash in on the craft beer market.

3 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

You may have mixed up "least favorite color" and "least favorite brand" threads :P But you are right, grey is indeed boring color ^_^

Well, as a hater of big international giant corporations I start a new round: Anheuser-Busch InBev.

As if buying competition out of the market and watering down famous old beer brands wasn't bad enough, big players have started to buy smaller modern breweries in order to cash in on the craft beer market.

Yeah i realised too late. But i guess it could be as a brand too. True :D

• 5 years later...

Does brand in this context mean any company in any industry? If so, I wouldn't say that any certain company is the worst out of all companies in every industry.

However, to narrow it down to one industry, I would say EA Games is my least favorite in the gaming industry. I actually loved some of their older games, but their new ones just aren't good, especially when compared to other gaming companies. Also, my least favorite place to shop for groceries is Dollar Tree. There might come a time when I have no choice but to go there since it's the cheapest, but that would be my last resort.

• Brohoof 1

It's so hard to pick just one in a world of total scum. So I'll give you the Dishonor Roll:

Disney,

Sony,

Coca Cola,

American Airlines,

Amazon,

Anheuser Busch,

The Hershey Co,

Facebook,

Youtube,

Target,

Google,

Kellogg Co.

Corporations are probably all scummy. I try not to think about it too much because if I did I'd probably want to boycott every single company in existence. Lol. But there are a number that have inescapably caught my attention and thus I avoid, like:

Chick-Fil-A: Have been in situations (two years living at university included) where this restaurant was the most convenient for me and I never gave them any business.

Hobby Lobby: Just a scummy company through and through that has fought to make the world a worse place. It's a shame because they have really cute stuff and the competition just doesn't always stack up. Especially come Christmas time. But this company has been especially bad about effecting my country and I will not forgive them for it ever.

HP: Okay, so it's been a decade and a half now, but I bought a laptop from them with my high school graduation money and it turned out to be defective.  We sent it in to be fixed, they promised me a new one, only for the old one to return to me with NEW issues. It eventually died for good, wouldn't even turn on at all. It's been many, many years, but I will not trust that brand to this day.