Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony could help Starlight the most if her tail got cut off

NathanW200

If Starlight was really sad and upset that her tail got cut off which pony could help her the best in that situation  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony could help Starlight the most if her tail got cut off

• Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Trixie

So if Starlight Glimmer got her tail cut off or if she woke up one day and her tail was gone which pony would be the best to help her get though that difficult situation 

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

Trixie

We've already established her tail's not going to magically grow back, so who better to help her cope with the loss than a best friend! I could even see Trixie cutting her own tail off to compensate emotionally. Besides it will make wearing the cloak easier and the loss of excess weight will improve agility for tricks.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Fluttershy since she uses extensions right?

This is why we don’t gossip and tell lies, people. Who knows who is going to take it seriously, and how long and far those false rumors will spread.

5 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

This is why we don’t gossip and tell lies, people. Who knows who is going to take it seriously, and how long and far those false rumors will spread.

Her reaction to her article in the foal free press is one of embarrassment and removing herself from view, which could potentially mean she's ashamed of having extensions, but then again this is Fluttershy we're talking about so this could just be her natural reaction. However she also has low confidence and that could reflect in how she sees herself, so it wouldn't be a surprise either if she used extensions to improve her tails appearance. I haven't seen the episode in a good while so I can't say how much of what was said in it was the reveal of embarrassing truths or false rumors.

What we do know is that as of right now, we cannot confirm nor deny that she uses them.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)
On 3/12/2018 at 8:22 PM, KH7672 said:

Trixie

We've already established her tail's not going to magically grow back, so who better to help her cope with the loss than a best friend! I could even see Trixie cutting her own tail off to compensate emotionally. Besides it will make wearing the cloak easier and the loss of excess weight will improve agility for tricks.

You're right Trixie would be a great pony to help Starlight get over her frustration and sadness if her tail got cut off Trixie could even cut off her own tail to make her feel better so if anyone was teasing Starlight because her tail is cut off they would do the same to Trixie so Starlight would know she's not the only one and they would have each others back to get through that tough time till their tails grew back 

starlight_glimmer_and_trixie_by_silvermapwolf-daskwcl[370].png

Rarity would also be a great pony to help especially since she knows what it's like loosing a tail knowing she lost her's twice and she can make her short tail look quite nice 

133435469_starlight_glimmer_and_trixie_by_silvermapwolf-daskwcl370372373.thumb.png.052fa9cebd89cd09ce84bd428c55e2a6.png

I think Rarity and Trixie would be the best ponies for this job

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

On 3/12/2018 at 9:46 PM, Rhythm Red said:

Being her best friend, I’d say Trixie being there would mean the most to Starlight. Friendship is Magic, after all. ;) 

You're right Trixie would be a great pony to help Starlight get over her frustration and sadness if her tail got cut off Trixie could even cut off her own tail to make her feel better so if anyone was teasing Starlight because her tail is cut off they would do the same to Trixie so Starlight would know she's not the only one and they would have each others back to get through that tough time till their tails grew back 

starlight_glimmer_and_trixie_by_silvermapwolf-daskwcl[370].png

Rarity would also be a great pony to help especially since she knows what it's like loosing a tail knowing she lost her's twice and she can make her short tail look quite nice 

133435469_starlight_glimmer_and_trixie_by_silvermapwolf-daskwcl370372373.thumb.png.052fa9cebd89cd09ce84bd428c55e2a6.png

I think Rarity and Trixie would be the best ponies for this job

(edited)

Trixie chopped off her own tail to make Starlight feel better about her tail trouble now they just need to go to Rarity for some gorgeous short tails then it won't be tail trouble anymore

Rarity_Carousel_Boutique[376][377].png

Looks like they took my word for it and now their at Rarity's Boutique about to make their short tails gorgeous  

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

Starlight. Just that. Starlight would most likely come up with some fancy shmancy out of the blue magic to automatically fix the problem. The writers have portrayed her as capable of doing almost anything on multiple occasions so I don't see this slowing her down any.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Starlight. Just that. Starlight would most likely come up with some fancy shmancy out of the blue magic to automatically fix the problem. The writers have portrayed her as capable of doing almost anything on multiple occasions so I don't see this slowing her down any.

It's Possible but it would be even more awesome if Rarity could style her short cut tail and make it beautiful it could also be good for Rarity

5f7eb1e9bc9903dc85b2877209a63aac.jpg

INTMTAY-2017-09-16-19h57m10s620.jpg

Edited by NathanW200

(edited)
On 3/13/2018 at 12:18 PM, SharpWit said:

Her reaction to her article in the foal free press is one of embarrassment and removing herself from view, which could potentially mean she's ashamed of having extensions, but then again this is Fluttershy we're talking about so this could just be her natural reaction. However she also has low confidence and that could reflect in how she sees herself, so it wouldn't be a surprise either if she used extensions to improve her tails appearance. I haven't seen the episode in a good while so I can't say how much of what was said in it was the reveal of embarrassing truths or false rumors.

What we do know is that as of right now, we cannot confirm nor deny that she uses them.

If they are extensions she's very good at using them to play Buckball with.

As for the question are we talking about the hair that will regrow or the actual tail that provides a central structure for said hair?

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
On 3/13/2018 at 12:12 AM, NathanW200 said:

So if Starlight Glimmer got her tail cut off or if she woke up one day and her tail was gone which pony would be the best to help her get though that difficult situation 

Trixie, or maybe Spike? None of the Mane Six care about Starlight no more! :mlp_wat:

• 2 weeks later...

Well if her actual TAIL got cut off maybe Twilight could regrow it. If just the fur got cut off Twilight is useless and maybe Rarity could help her style it until it grows back.

4 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

I’d say Twilight, she must have a hair growing spell somewhere in her library.

She doesn't. :dry: There was a whole episode about that.