Bendy

Is Princess Celestia big enough?

Does Princess Celestia need to get bigger?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Princess Celestia get bigger?

    • No. She's big enough already.
      14
    • Yes. She needs to get bigger.
      2


Recommended Posts

Is our sunhorse Princess Celestia big enough? Or does she need to get bigger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

She needs to get smaller. I prefer Luna's size, with them being equal. :dash:

Edited by Hierok, Scoffer of Music
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If she gets any bigger, she'll become bigger than the multiverse... oh yeah, @Bendy created that scenario.

 

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
BTW, I'm a big fan Bendy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

She needs to get smaller. I prefer Luna's size, with them being equal. :dash:

 

Heresy! Such heresy! She need to get bigger! Much bigger!

I don't like Luna as much because she's smaller.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Celestia works best the way she is; it's enough to look regal, but not so excessive that it's comical.

That's just how I feel about it, anyways!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Recherche said:

I think Celestia works best the way she is; it's enough to look regal, but not so excessive that it's comical.

That's just how I feel about it, anyways!:)

 

Heresy.... just heresy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bendy said:

Heresy! Such heresy! She need to get bigger! Much bigger!

I don't like Luna as much because she's smaller.

I think Luna looks cuter and more fittable in Equestria. Celestia is so tall everybody feels little in her presence. pokemon_sun_and_moon__mlp__by_agentkirin

Aside from the pokemonballs, I like this better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this big enough?

medium.png

How about this?

medium.png

How about now?

medium.png

THAT big enough for ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Is this big enough?

medium.png

How about this?

medium.png

How about now?

medium.png

THAT big enough for ya?

 

Nah, I want her bigger the universe. If not more. 

  • teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bendy said:

 

Nah, I want her bigger the universe. If not more. 

I read your fanfics, I could tell you wanted her bigger than all exststance ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I read your fanfics, I could tell you wanted her bigger than all exststance ever

 

Did you enjoy said story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has the perfect size, but would look good in any imo :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

yeah, I did

 

Sunhorse became everyone's sun. They all orbited around her. XD

For I wanted her to be big, but still a good horsey.

Edited by Bendy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

THAT big enough for ya?

So many questions :lol:

13 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

I think Luna looks cuter and more fittable in Equestria. Celestia is so tall everybody feels little in her presence. 

Luna has more of a domineering personality I think, so if they were the same size then newcomers to the show wouldn't realize that Celestia was the older of the two and it might lead to confusion. I get where you're coming from but I believe it's intended for them to be her little ponies.

Celestia is plenty big enough.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bendy said:

 

Sunhorse became everyone sun. They all orbited around her. XD

For wanted her to be big, but still a good horsey

Yeah LOL XD!

Can't wait for your next fanfic @Bendy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

When I read the question "Is Celestia big enough?" all I could think of was this meme-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, I do think Celestia is at the perfect height, as she is tall, but not too tall. Any taller would make her look silly, but her being too short would make her seem less......... powerful, normally, especially in fiction, powerful people or things are generally very tall, and Celestia being able to raise the sun everyday and for the longest time ruling alone, I think it makes sense that she would be one the most powerful, and therefore tallest ponies in the show.  

Edited by King of Canterlot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Luna has more of a domineering personality I think, so if they were the same size then newcomers to the show wouldn't realize that Celestia was the older of the two and it might lead to confusion. I get where you're coming from but I believe it's intended for them to be her little ponies.

Fair point. But I think Luna would act different in this situation. Also, I had an idea Celestia is bigger because she took some of Lunas magic or something, and that she would return that, making her smaller. :dash:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Fair point. But I think Luna would act different in this situation. Also, I had an idea Celestia is bigger because she took some of Lunas magic or something, and that she would return that, making her smaller. :dash:

Being of the same height could make Luna feel more on par with her sister or it could give her enough of a confidence boost to where she pushes harder for her own agendas. That's certainly an interesting idea but not a likely one by this point.

  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we need her as big as metroplex to assert her dominance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah. She’s already big enough as is. Making her bigger is unnecessary as it would implode the universe around her into non existence. That and collapsing the fabric of time and space altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2018 at 12:18 AM, Bendy said:

 

Heresy! Such heresy! She need to get bigger! Much bigger!

I don't like Luna as much because she's smaller.

Well I like Luna way more than Celestia. I think Celestia is way over the top in terms of being perfect.

Being shorter would make her seem more like a pony than a goddess.

I think Celestia should be made way smaller. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.