Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony-related "wrong chat" moments?

NoOneInParticular

Have you ever had a moment where you accidentally posted something pony-related where you didn't want to? I recently had one; I linked a thread from this forum to what I thought was a friend's DM on Discord to discuss it, but was actually my friend server. Most of the people in that server aren't aware of the FiM fandom or that I'm involved in it, and the thread was of a slightly weird nature from an outsider perspective. The only thing I could do was promptly delete the message and hope no one noticed.

Well sort of sort of not. I was texting my one friend about me dying my hair sort of like Sunset Shimmer(he is also a brony) but long story short, it wasn't him and my texts got leaked to my school :P

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, donttellmum said:

Well sort of sort of not. I was texting my one friend about me dying my hair sort of like Sunset Shimmer(he is also a brony) but long story short, it wasn't him and my texts got leaked to my school :P

Wow...I can only imagine how awkward the fallout from that was. :o

• 5 years later...

There were a few times where I caught myself before accidentally sending pony memes to unintended servers, but I never actually sent them.

Well, maybe I just don't remember if I ever did. :mlp_lie:

But I have done many "oops wrong chat" moments that weren't pony tho