Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bold new notifications in the notifications tab

Unity

So, Do you ever come back to the forums after being gone for a bit and there are a few new notifications but you can't remember which are old. Well they should put notifications you have not seen yet in bold to help you get a better idea of what you have seen or not.

I feel like this is already a feature and I just didn't know about it, but if its not than please add it

They are bold. There are only 25 when you click the notification bell, though. When you click the button to see more, it already marked your notifications as checked because you clicked the notification bell. All of them. So you'll have to figure out what page the newer notification is on (25 per page) and then find the remainder.

What I do instead is go to https://mlpforums.com/notifications/?page=x, where x is the number of notifications divided by 25, rounded up. So if I have 57 notifications, I'll go to https://mlpforums.com/notifications/?page=3 which will bold the first 7 notifications on that page. I then open the previous two pages, which none of them will be bold, but I know they're all new on those pages. Then all I need to do is throw away my time and open all 57 notifications (though usually only one page of them at a time so I don't kill my computer).

Edited by meme
  • Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, donttellmum said:

So, Do you ever come back to the forums after being gone for a bit and there are a few new notifications but you can't remember which are old. Well they should put notifications you have not seen yet in bold to help you get a better idea of what you have seen or not.

I feel like this is already a feature and I just didn't know about it, but if its not than please add it

I'll just drop this here. 

Bold.png.6f09716f4bf2db2d68c607018f880010.png

• Brohoof 1