Banner by ~ SFyr

Inspirational quotes

Titans08Mariota

I actually have this one in my signature, it's a quote by NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson and just happens to be my personal favorite: "F.E.A.R has two meanings, Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. I'm ready to rise." 

Very motivational. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Badges

"“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the Universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up.""

- Stephan Hawking

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DutyHonorCountry: Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. They are your rallying points: to build courage when courage seems to fail; to regain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith; to create hope when hope becomes forlorn.

General of the Army Douglas Macarthur upon his acceptance of the Sylvanus Thayer award.