Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

Oh, right, you told me the night I asked if I’d be happy here. I must’ve let myself forget that.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

It's alright, Loyal. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Now….how do we deal with these Changelings?”

• Brohoof 1

(Good News! Trixie DOES NOT dislike Loyal Defender since, the *real* Trixie has never met him!)

First, we need to find out why Queen Chrysallis singled you out specifically. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

(Oh....huh. A Changeling being a dick to him just to be a dick.)

Tia told me it’s to extract Layol.”

(The Changelings needed to gather Loyal's negative energy in order to hopefully free Layol from his vessel so, yeah.)

Layol is filled with an enormous amount of negative energy.

Which, in the wrong hooves, could spell disaster for not just Equestria but the *entire* universe. :o

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Sorry, MLPFOrums crashed on meh)

We need a place for me to hide. A place where no one can find me. And you mustn’t tell them either.”

Hmmmm...where to go, where to go...Then, it hit me. I whispered to Twi, in case anyone was listening, The castle’s lower catacombs! You know, where we first found that mirror?”

• Brohoof 1

(The forums crashed on me, too. What I originally had written above your post was a lot better than what I wrote post-crash, IMO.)

*Nods* 

Great thinking, Loyal. :)

The Changeling's would *never* think to look for us there.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Right! Let’s go! They won’t ever find us outside.” I purposefully said, in case any Changelings were nearby.

•  
  • Brohoof 1

*Twilight Sparkle & Loyal Defender teleport & immediately barricade the entry way to the catacombs*

I think we're safe now, Loyal.

• Brohoof 1

“Waaaait…….” I conjured up a giant boulder, placing it on the ground in front of the entry, then placed a couch on it. “There. NOW we’re safe.”

• Brohoof 1

How long do you think we should stay down here? :ooh:

(Good thing they're both Alicorns & they can conjure up supplies if they need them.)

• Brohoof 1

(indeed :3)

“I’m not sure. If needed we can contact the princesses every so often to ensure all is fine.”

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, about that...:lie:

Communication magic can only reach so far before it becomes indecipherable.

Meaning, if we tried to send a message to Canterlot from down here

our signal would be too weak to carry the message to its proper destination.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Then our only option is to wait. And...not get captured. I keep worrying because I’m beginning to wonder which of us is a Changeling. Am I a Changeling who’s questioning his own self? Are you a Changeling being a perfect imitation and I just can’t tell and just trapped myself? Sweet Luna, it freaks me right the heck out.

• Brohoof 1

You can't be a Changeling?!...Can you? :wau:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“Well….I have no way to tell. I mean if a Changeling forgets how to change back, they’d likely forget if they’re a Changeling or not...aaaaah, this hurts my brain. Can you tell me if I’m a Changeling? I’m freaking out here!”

• Brohoof 1

Changeling's can detect other Changeling's by their scent.

Since, I'm not a Changeling, I can not detect your scent. :twi:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

You mean I have to live with this thought being a nonmalicious pony or Changeling until all this passes?!”

• Brohoof 1

There is *one* way to tell whether or not you are a Changeling...*Tickles Loyal* :P

•  
  • Brohoof 1

H-Hey! Hehehehe, w-why are—hahaha--you tickling me?! *Giggles uncontrollably*”

• Brohoof 1

Changeling is unable to feel emotions & experience things like laughter. :)

• Brohoof 1

“Hehehe-good idea! Now it’s---heehee--your turn!” *turns the tables and begins tickling Twilight*

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha! St-stop I...hahaha! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

“Alright, alright. So we know we’re not Changelings, thank goodness. Now...how do we know when we’re in trouble?"

• Brohoof 1