Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

(How many of Princess Luna's single player tic-tac-toe games did he see? ^_^)

*Twilight Sparkle returns from the kitchen*

Well, they didn't have any bread but they *did* have an ice cream sandwich's. *Shrugs*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I didn’t hear her. I was too marveled by the moon’s intricate patterns. And I *swear* I could see faint little X’s and O’s in random patterns on one side of it. Aliens? No. I knew it was the lunar princess. She did raise the moon after all.

(:3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

*Twilight sees Loyal staring out the window, puts the ice cream sandwich on the table & closes the door behind her* :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Staring at the moon began to make me sleepy. I hadn’t noticed how tired I was when I let out a heavy yawn. “Mmm...it’s best I hit the hay..” I turned to say goodnight to Twi, only to see an ice cream sandwich in her place. “Huh. Well...better than a sandwich—actually, it still IS one, haha.” I bit into it, devouring it in about four bites. “I’ll call that my dinner for to night. Or...dinner-dessert. Dinnert. I should probably hit the hay. “ I sleepily trotted over to the soft, silken bed, and climbed in, pulling the covers over. I looked at the distant moon, and gently smiled. “Sweet dreams, Luna….I’ll always admire the night as much as you..” I turned over and soon fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

*The next day, Loyal Defender awoke to the sounds of birds chirping & the muffled voices of two ponies talking about linens*

*Twilight Sparkle knocks on the door* 

Loyal Defender, are you awake yet? I brought something for breakfast. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Chapter Two – Glimmer of a Brighter Future

Morning daylight shone through the stained glass windows like holy light. It almost warmed the covers, but at the same time, disrupted my sleep. I sleepily sat up, rubbing my eyes, trying to remember what had happened last night. I hadn’t processed it all too much. I had met up with Princess Twilight Sparkle, met my father, much to my surprise, and moved onto my to-do – make some friends. I got up out of bed, and neatened the covers. Although I was a guest, no visit would go without me contributing to the castle’s décor. 

I went up to the door, sleepily opening it.

Yeah, I’m up. Haven’t slept that well in a while.”

•  

• Brohoof 1

That's wonderful, Loyal:adorkable:

Oh, and good news I managed to get you a meeting with Princess Celestia for around noon-ish.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

“Oh, that’s good! I’m excited to see what she’ll have in store for us!”

• Brohoof 1

*A few hours later Loyal Defender & Twilight Sparkle were in Canterlot Castle only steps away from the throne room.

Twilight Sparkle was cool under pressure, as usual.*

I'm not nervous, are you nervous? No?! Well, I'm sure you don't need to be.

I mean, it's *only* Princess Celestia the ruler of *all* of Equestria! 

*Hyperventilates* :blink:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

“Twilight, calm down. You’re a Princess, too. You have rule. You have a say in things.”

• Brohoof 1

I know...*gasps & regains composure* I just find Princess Celestia to be *extremely* intimidating. :o

(I've never written *anything* for Princess Celestia hence, the intimidation. :sunny:)

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(She's nice, gentle, clever, and royal. Just...be wise.)

I’m by your side. It’ll be okay.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

*Twilight Sparkle & Loyal Defender enter Princess Celestia's Throne Room & are met with a warm smile from the benevolent Princess* :rarity:

Greetings, My Faithful Student, to what do I owe this most welcome visit?

*Loyal Defender & Twilight Sparkle both bow*

Greetings, Princess Celestia I come to you on behalf of my friend Loyal Defender who is an Alicorn of an unusual origin.

*Intrigued* 

Oh?  And what origin might that be, young Alicorn:sunbutt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Pureborn origin.” Please let that be the right word.

• Brohoof 1

This is incredibly interesting, Loyal Defender. 

For the longest time we have thought that Princess Flurryheart of The Crystal Empire was the only pony to be born an Alicorn &

now, a new pureborn Alicorn stands before us.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

It’s not the best thing in the world, to be honest.”

(See? You’ve got the hang of this! *offers brohoof*)

• Brohoof 1

You might think that, Young Alicorn but I am here to tell you that being an Alicorn means that you have been chosen to do *great* things. :rarity:

(Thank You, My Friend.:D *Brohoofs*)

Edited by Sparklefan1234

“Such as being the target of being called the worst insult to Alicorns? Trust me, it hurt more that they used the Alicorn race in general to insult me."

•  
  • Brohoof 1

Ponies can be incredibly closed-minded to things they do not understand, young Alicorn:rarity: 

Do *not* let ponies who speak these lies affect you in ways that would cause you to question your own self-worth &

make you feel that you are less than.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say, Loyal:grin:

(I hope this makes sense.:blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Yes, Princess. Thank you.”

(yup.)

• Brohoof 1

Thank You so much for your time, Princess Celestia. *Bows* :adorkable:

*In the hallway*

Ok, Loyal lets get back to Ponyville. 

(Thanks.:))

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Well, that wasn’t so bad! Hearing it from a ruler makes it so much better.”

• Brohoof 1

(wut xD)

“Well, no, no! It’s just...it’s hard to explain, but Celestia’s been around for eons. She knows the pain of being teased, likely, she just tells no one.”

• Brohoof 1