Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

(I love StormXF3's videos! :D)

It's very nice to meet you Loyal. 

Sorry I snapped earlier, I just get very..."Excited" about things sometimes. :lie: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Omigosh, so do I! A'ight, I'm gonna go shower.)

“Heh, I can relate, my sister used to be the same way.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Loyal Defender

Well, she and I didn’t...completely get along. She eventually moved out on her own, and I just went my own way.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Well, I don’t really mind. Not that I hated her, it’s just….some families are better when others move out. Some unintentional problems go away. It’s….hard to explain.”

• Brohoof 1

*Suddenly a knock at the door breaks the tension of the moment*

Twilight? *Hellooo*, is anypony home? :grin:

I don't think she's home, Rarity:huh:

Don't be silly, Darling. I saw her return from Canterlot last night...And she wasn't alone. :pout: 

How do you know she was in Canterlot? :wat:

I have taken that exact train home from Canterlot many times. Trust me. :grin:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Are they outside the room, or is this a cut to someplace else?)

• Brohoof 1

(Ah, okay. :3)

In any case, I’ve learned to let go of the past, enjoy the present, and await its bright future.”

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry, I'm still new to this level of RP. :P)

*Sigh, annoyed* No, no, keep talking. *I'll* answer the door. :huh:

*Starlight answers the door and invites both Applejack and Rarity inside*

*Talking loudly so Twilight & Loyal can hear*

OH HOW NICE TO SEE YOU RARITY AND APPLEJACK, WON'T YOU COME IN?:glimmer:

*Confused* Thank You, Starlight Glimmer... :confused:

*Confused* Yeah, Thank Ya kindly, Starlight...:wat: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Starlight, for the record, I got here only a day ago. It’s not as though I’d have learned to take hints given here in a day. You'd think it'd be confusing for these two to see a blue Alicorn at a door they'd have assumed wouldn't be here.”

• Brohoof 1

*Rarity Applejack enter the castle & see Loyal & Twilight Sparkle standing together*

Hello, Twilight, how nice to see you again. :grin:

*Rarity bumps Applejack with her shoulder in a "Say something!" sort of way*:please:

Yeah. It's great t'see ya, Twilight, how are ya? :icwudt:

Oh, I'm fine. A litttle tired from my trip to Canterlot yesterday. :adorkable:

*Nonchalantly* Oh, you've been  to Canterlot recently?! How divine! Was it business or pleasure? :rarity:

Just a day trip, nothing important. :twi:

*Growing impatiant* *Ugh*, isn't anypony going to ask about the Alicorn standing RIGHT THERE!? :angry: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“To be fair, I don’t think anyone would notice because my coat hides my wings too well, so I don’t blame them for not noticing.”

• Brohoof 1

*I introduce myself to them and give them similar answers like before, adding a bit more detail*

• Brohoof 1

That sounds positively dreadful but don't you worry, Loyal

because from this moment forward, you are in the company of the most loyal group of friends in *all* of Equestria! :rarity: *Group Hug*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

“Thanks, guys. That’s the nicest thing you could ever--

...did you just make a pun?”

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

('loyal' friends.)

"Well, seems like the second thing on my list is running along smoothly. Seems I already have four friends. Though I don't imagine I've gotten too familiar with Starlight yet."

• Brohoof 1

(I guess so! :D)

It just takes Starlight time to warm up to ponies, Sugarcube. That's all. :)

I agree with Applejack, I'm sure that both you & Starlight Glimmer will be the best of friends soon enough. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Well...at least none of them wound up judging me like other ponies did. Having wings hasn’t made life easier in the past.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

I'm *so* happy that you were able to meet Rarity Applejack, Loyal.

I'll have to find out where my friends Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy flew off to so they can meet you, too. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

“Well, first, I’ll have to get settled in to my new room, of course.”

• Brohoof 1