Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

"I'm gonna....set things up. I'll meet up with you all later."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Ok. See you later, Loyal*Waves* :adorkable:

He's an adorable Alicorn, isn't he? :grin: (Just Rarity being Rarity.)

Yup and he's smart, too. :icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I headed back down the hall and into my room, getting a good look at it all. Using magic, I conjured up a suitcase of some essentials – toothbrush, family photos, an extra pillow and blanket, an extra case for my glasses, and a few books to read. I set each thing up in its proper place, with a photo of my family next to the bed. When I went to grab the books last, I noticed something else in there. My old telescope. “But...how?” I questioned. “I didn’t imagine this appearing in my case.”

The scope was a little dusty, so I cleaned it off with a rag that was in there, too, hidden beneath the scope. The telescope was able to be folded down to fit into a small case, convenient for travels. On the side was a little message.

“To our little hero.” Those four words brought back all KINDS of memories, and I could feel my emotions swirling around. They used to pretend to be evil monsters, and I would pretend to fight them when I was younger. Well, Dad would, and Mom would be the princess I had to rescue. We did it so often, they called me their ‘brave little hero’, as I wasn’t afraid to defend anyone. That was the same day I’d gotten my Cutie Mark, because of my pure intent to love, protect, and guard. I sighed heavily, holding the scope in my hooves, unable to tear away from the message.

• Brohoof 1

(1. Wow that's awesome & sets the scene very well. Great job, My Friend!

2. I'm more of a dialogue pony when I write, I hope that's not a problem for you.

3. How is my conversational dialogue? Good, bad, annoying?)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Your dialogue is amazing! It makes us feel special and at home. :3 And your dialogue type isn't a problem.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

(Thank You *so* much for the compliment, My Friend! Your dialogue & descriptions of everything is amazing, too!) 

*After her friends had gone home, Twilight Sparkle went upstairs to her room, curled up with "A Brief History of Equestria: Volume 2" 

& settled in for the night*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

As I pulled out a book from the nearby shelf, a series called ‘Daring Do’ (personally it peaked my interest because she protects ponies for the good, like I do), I remembered the little rhyme I’d make whenever I won the day against Dad.

“My family means so much to me,

Like glue and glitter we stick together.

Through thick and thin,

From my heart within,

We’re all close family forever!”

Even though I knew my parents were still alive, it hurt so much to think that I was alone all those years, not realizing that they were out there. I muttered a curse to Great Aunt Golden Shield for coming up with the stupidest reason as to why they didn’t come back.

If we were ever torn apart,

Our family’s bond would mend us,

But why did you break my heart

And leave a defender so defenseless

All those years I spent, being so alone

Was worth nothing all the while

Why force me to grow up on my own

This just wasn’t your style...”

I kept the tune in mind, and tried not to think too much of my past. I had a better future now, I couldn’t let that get to me.

• Brohoof 1

("Piqued your interest." Sorry, just trying to help :rarity:

(Heh, no worries.)

I began to wonder if I would really be happy here. I figured it was best to talk to Twilight about this. She’d know. She’d likely been here for years. I got up out of bed and headed out into the hall, and down to what I thought was Twilight’s door (it was slightly dim and the label read ‘light’ at the end), and gave it a good knock.

• Brohoof 1

*Starlight is suddenly awoken by the light streaming into her room & is rightfully annoyed*

WHO DISTURB'S MY SLUMBER!? :glimmer: 

(References are another thing I like a lot . :P)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Oh...s-sorry, Starlight, it was dark in the hallway and I thought the label said TWIlight. Didn’t mean to disturb ya.”

• Brohoof 1

*Wiping sleep from her eyes*

It's O *Yawns* Kay, Loyal.

I'm sorry for *Yawns* snapping again, Good Night.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I shrugged. “Well...that’ll take some getting used to.” This time, I thought to use magic, and found the right door, and gave it a smaller knock, in case she was asleep.

• Brohoof 1

Opening the door and peeking my head in, Twilight was in bed, reading a book, like I was. “Twilight, do you mind if I talk to you for a bit?”

(Just a note to keep in mind that days in this RP don’t go by super fast. They might’ve these first two days, but I prefer them being respectively longer. More time to bring in other ideas.)

• Brohoof 1

Of course, Loyal.

*Twilight smiles & points to a chair close to the wall*

I was just taking a break from the book I was reading to catch up on my backlog of "Batmare" comic books. :P

What's up? :)

(Oh, ok. I'll try.)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Nananananananana Batmaaaare, batmaaaare!)

Sitting down, I lightly sighed. “So...the town I was previously in was known for its….seemingly unhappy nature. Is there anything about this town I should know about? Will I really and truly be happy here?”

• Brohoof 1

(YES! :D)

Well, there have been times of great chaos (No! Discord!) that have fallen on Ponyville in the past,

but thanks to my friends & I being the bearers of "The Elements of Harmony" Equestria is a safe & peaceful place to live.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(And Spike can be Robin! Both adopted, raised, and are now sidekicks!)

(Also, one other thing – I know hugging is one thing, but we can still expand – ponies can do things including hugging occasionally to add to the effectiveness of cheering up other ponies. Like if a moment is sentimental, when two ponies hug, one gently pats or rubs its back in the hug to add to it. I understand if that’s not your preference, though (though it is for mine).

Sorry to be a bother.)

"The what now?"

• Brohoof 1

(Yes! Spike is best Robin!)

(I like using hugging to make moments between characters more sentimental, too but I'm not usually overly descriptive when I use it.)

The Elements of Harmony.  

Ancient relics that hold great power for those ponies who are chosen by fate to wear them. :o

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(It's not really being overly descriptive. You literally just add what you do to one's back or something and that's it. But I get if you don't prefer it.)

“And I presume this is how you kept your town safe.”

• Brohoof 1

“Well….yes. Out of anyone else to speak to me, you came to me first. Why….were you so nice to me?”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

You seemed down on your luck & like you needed somepony to cheer you up. :blush:

Plus, I'm the Princess of Friendship, it's *sort've* my job. :smug: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“It’s like...it’s like you KNEW I needed someone.”

• Brohoof 1