Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

“Huh….I never did meet her, did I?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(Think of it this way. The fact Pinks wasn’t the first one he met means he’s fated for a good life. He’s unique.)

“Well...I’m fine with crazy. It means you’re not afraid to show the real you.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“Well….if I have all these kind friends to support me, then I suppose I’m just worrying over nothing.”

• Brohoof 1

*tightly hugs back* “Thanks, Twilight. I guess moving here was one of the better choices.”
(Unsure if that was your attempt at a slightly detailed hug or not, but either way, I like it! ^-^)

• Brohoof 1

(It’s so cute! ^3^ Great job!)

(Also, I literally just found out about TempestShadow’s passing..I’m glad this hug was the last response, because it somewhat soothes my wailing soul..)

“Indeed it was. Well, I oughta hit the hay, it being night and all.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

(May his soul rest in peace.)

(I’ll try to keep a chin up….but with the weight of sadness attached to it, it’ll be tough)

I headed back into my room, and got into bed, turning out the light. Moments after, I got an idea, and conjured up a pencil and paper, and wrote something in it, folding it up, and stepped out onto the balcony. I looked up at the moon, and concentrated on sending it up there. I was pretty sure Luna spent time on the moon on occasion, so she’d see my letter. I got back into bed, turned over, and fell asleep...

• Brohoof 1

(1.Yes, definitely. 2. We don't have to write this right now, we can wait until you feel up to it. *Hugs*)

(No, I'm up to it. I'll just try and find things to cheer me up. *hugs back* Music usually works..)

• Brohoof 1

(Try "The Smile Song" that *always* cheers me up. :))

(edited)

(That sounds promising. :adorkable: I'll try that. While I do, it's your go, if you have anything you wanna say before Loy wakes up.)

(Oh, look, my rank changed! That cheered me up some, since you can see the transition from Cupcake to Parasprite.)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(1. I hope that helps. 2. Congrats on your rank upgrade, My Friend.)

(I'm afraid to say anything since, this seems to be chapter based.)

• Brohoof 1

(Don't worry, you can just say Twi wakes up first and does something I don't judge nothin'. :3)

• Brohoof 1

(Thank You for letting this be a collaborative effort.)

*Twilight Sparkle wakes up, stretches & goes downstairs to get the Equestria Daily newspaper off the front step of the Castle of Friendship*

*Twilight goes into the kitchen, reads the headline "Whinneyapolis Wins Again!" and sits down with her cup of cocoa*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Chapter Three - Eyes Pie (pronunciation is funny. Also, Whinneyapolis! Clever! XD

The next morning, I awoke feeling a bit more energetic than usual. Seems like all this sleep was helping me. I got out of bed and neatly remade the sheets, and stepped out into the hall. I was curious if anyone else was up yet, although I had a habit of waking up early. I went downstairs into the kitchen where Twilight already was. "Morning, early bird!"

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(I remembered "Whinneyapolis" from MLP (I think.) but thanks just the same. Also, "Eyes Pie" is *very* clever! Great Job!)

*Chipperly*

Good Morining, Loyal. :fluttershy:

Did you sleep well? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Thanks! :D)

“Yup! In fact, I felt so much better last night, I sent a special letter to the moon. I’d always wanted to show Luna she’s not the only one who can’t stop gazing at the moonlight coming from our natural satellite. I felt in the mood to do so, thanks to you and your way with words.”

• Brohoof 1

Aww. Thank You, Loyal.

*Twilight takes a drink of her cocoa & stops mid-sip*

Oh, this scroll just came for you from Canterlot Castle.

I saw it resting on top of the newspaper & since, it was adressed to you well...Y'know. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I gently accepted the scroll, unfurling it. “Sweet cheese and crackers, already? Hm. Must be the response to the letter. Or maybe news about Alicorn origins. Let’s see, it reads...”

• Brohoof 1

Dear, Loyal Defender, 

We regret to inform you that We know no more than Our Dear Sister in regards to your unusual Alicorn origins.

We extend our sincerest apologies and hope that you are not *too* disappointed in us. 

Sincerely, 

Princess Luna

Edited by Sparklefan1234