Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

Goodbye, Loyal Defender. :rarity:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

I went over and hugged Trixie, momentarily. I had to admit, this moment would become a special one between us. Even still...it was getting late and I had to return to the castle at some point. I stepped back, gently smiling, holding up a hoof to reveal the scarf tied to Trixie. “I’m a fast learner.” I poofed it onto my back and turned. “I’d best be heading out. It’s getting late. See you around, Respectful and Delightful Trixie.” 
Told you I’d call her that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

*Back at the Castle of Friendship, Starlight Glimmer is seated in the library reading a book*

Boy, you sure were gone a long time, Loyal Defender. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

“I learned a few things from Trixie. And she gave me something special.” I held up the scarf she gave me. 

• Brohoof 1

See? I told you Trixie *really* liked you, Loyal. :smug:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

She’s rather sweet when you really get to know her.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, she really is. :)

Once you break through her facade, Trixie is one of the most loyal friends you could ask for, no pun intended. :please:

•  
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“I’m sure we’ll be spending plenty of time together...I just hope you don’t wind up getting jealous.”

(Now THERE’S a friendship lesson to learn! Starlight gets jealous over Trixie finding a new friend!)

• Brohoof 1

(That already happened in "Make New Friends but Keep DIscord", didn't it?)

Me, jealous? I don't get jealous. :lie: (I get *even*.:baconmane:

(:P)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Suuuuuure you don’t.”

(But the main difference Trixie would, by chance, be spending more time with Loy than with Star without realizing it. In said episode, Fluttershy just bonded at the Gala instead of with Discord.

This is all theoretical anyway.)

• Brohoof 1

(Oh, I get what you're saying. That would be a good lesson, then.)

Well, ok. Maybe, I got a *teensy* bit jealous once or twice...:lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just know I’d never drive you two apart. You two are like bread and butter from what I know.”

• Brohoof 1

Thank You, Loyal. That means a lot. :kindness:

•  

“And if it turns out that way, I can always use the scarf to prevent you from driving apart.”

• Brohoof 1

That's true. :lol:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

Anyways, I’m gonna head to bed. Sweet dreams, Tri—I mean, Starlight.”

(Hinting that he platonically really likes Trix :3)

• Brohoof 1

Good Night, Loyal Defender. :dash: *Smiles & shakes her head* 

•  
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Y-You heard nothing! G-Genuine slip up!” I dashed down the hall and tried to hide my blushing expression. Okay, so I platonically really liked Trixie. A slip-up like that is why I don’t go well with subtlety.

(I ship Loy and Trix, regardless of anything)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(I wrote Trixie so well that ended up sinking your Loyal Defender/Starlight Glimmer ship! :lol:

It's not your fault that when Trixie & Loyal interact it's like "magic". :wau:)

(Ayyyyyy! Nice pun!)

• Brohoof 1

(Thank You, My Friend. :))

(Anyways, this story is just about at an end. Do you want to....like, wait until the weekend or next week to continue, or are you fine with continuing the sequel now? I don't mind either way.)

• Brohoof 1

(I'm totally ok with starting the sequel now if you are.)

•  
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Alright! I just didn't know if you were one of those people who wouldn't mind a break right after a story. Then again this is a forum where you can just come back to anything anytime. Alright, one moment!)

Chapter Nine – Back to Normal….Almost

It had been three weels since Layol was defeated. Everything had settled down. I was still busy getting closer to each of my friends, but the one by far that was my favorite was Trixie. She was rather humorous and fun to be around. Though… I made sure to give Star and Trix (now jokingly nicknamed Bread and Butter, respectively), their space to hang out. But occasionally, I would also spend time with my other friends. At the moment I was napping underneath a tree, enjoying the warm afternoon (not hard to guess who I got the napping bit from….and they decided to stop being as much of a jerk as before….or perhaps never were at all), dreaming sweet dreams. This dream was of creating special constellations with Luna.

(Now, again, which characters were you best at being. I figure, if we wind up getting to add new ones, you could just do your ‘think inside your head’ trick to really get their personalities going. If there's no new characters in mind or at all, that's oki, we can stick with our current roster.)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(Sorry. I was expecting a notification. :blush:)

Hey, Loyal!? Heads up! :dash:

*Rainbow Dash zooms over Loyal Defender's head*

Edited by Sparklefan1234