Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

(Ah. No, it's fine, was my bad for thinking merging a comment would make one.)

The rushing wind of the rainbow-haired Pegasus speeding by was enough to almost blow me out of the tree. Luckily I grabbed onto the branch at the last minute.

Whoaaa! Eesh, that was close...heh, try to be careful, Dash, I almost became one with the wind.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

The ponies (I think) I'm "Good" at writing are:

1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Applejack
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Rarity (IMO)
  5. Fluttersy
  6. Spike (I guess.)

Heh, sorry. I don't know my own speed, sometimes. :lie:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

That’s kind of surprising. I didn’t know it was possible to not know one’s own speed.”

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it's just something I picked up after years of flying. :dash:

Oh, sorry for being such a jerk before...It takes me a while to get up the courage to trust new ponies. :blush:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“Oh….so it wasn’t an illusion. You were actually being an ass.” *turns to mule* “No offense.”
“None taken.”

“I mean, if Twilight let me stay in her castle, I figured it would’ve hinted I was trustworthy.”

Yeah, well...

I've had friends who I thought were trustworthy & they ended up being a *totally* uncool jerk to Fluttershy & my friend Pinkie Pie>_>

•  
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Trust me, I wouldn’t be like that. I’ve pretty much been genuinely nice to everyone I know.”

• Brohoof 1

That's good to know. :)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

(Btw, can I just say Episode 5, I thought RD was a total nuisance for half the episode? They didn't even explain why the tasks she was given had anything to do with anything. Or nothing.)

“Still, it’s worth noting being a jerk to ponies would only make them act more rude and erratic.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(Agreed.)

Yeah, you're right. :twi:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“So, what’s up? Aside from you and your pride. :twi:"

• Brohoof 1

Not much. :dash:

Just enjoying my day off from weather patrol duty. B)

•  
  • Brohoof 1

"Definitely sounds like a fine way to spend the day. In all honesty, I'm waiting for the moon to show up, possibly in the sky during the day, and--oh, wait...Tia and Luna control when the Sun and Moon move, don't they? Meaning there's a specific cycle..."

• Brohoof 1

Yep. The Princesses do all the "heavy lifting". :P

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“Well, that’s disappointing. I forgot that the moon doesn’t move through the sky on its own. I think that might’ve been a dream once. The moon was in the blue sky in the distance on its own and I was photographing it.’

• Brohoof 1

Yup. That sounds like a dream to me. :dash:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

(If you feel like the sequel's beginning to fall apart, let me know. Feels that way to me for some reason)

Anyways, anything you want to do?”

• Brohoof 1

(Yeah, it does seem to be falling apart. :sunny:)

• Brohoof 1

(I think it's best we stop here and say the previous story had the perfect ending. Loy will befriend everypony on his own without us xD)

(Note to self - plan out roleplays before diving into them.)

• Brohoof 1

(Good idea. I had an awesome time with this RP, My Friend. Thank You. :))

• Brohoof 1

(I had an awesome time doing it with you, too! ^-^)

• Brohoof 1