Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

“Yeah, not my best moment. A less gross one was confusing cabbage for lettuce.”

(sorry, didn't see the new page)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(It's ok.)

Confusing cabbage for lettuce is an easy mistake to make. :)

*Twilight looks at the clock, it reads: Nine o' clock AM*

Edited by Sparklefan1234

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(AM or PM?)

Yeah...turns out lettuce has no label on the bag.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

“Man, it’s still morning? Hah, felt like hours! So, what next?” 

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie has the ability to manipulate time & space to her will.

I sometimes lie awake at night wondering if Pinkie Pie is in fact, an Alicorn species that we have yet to discover... :o

Then, she makes cupcakes & I realize I'm just being silly. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

What if she IS one? She pulled a giant egg out of nowhere for her ‘literal-giant batch’.”

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah. There’s no possible place to get such big ingredients….”

"I don’t think she mentioned WHY we were baking.”

•  
Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

Just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie.

It's certainly the first time I've ever heard of "Improvisational baking". I thought it was going to be a comedy class. *Shrugs* :huh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Well, if we cut from that to a comedy show, her plan would be rather….half baked!”

• Brohoof 1

(HA! XD)

“Heh, I do occasionally tell good jokes with the right timing!”

• Brohoof 1

(Trust me, you do. :D)

So when you tell a good joke, someone goes, ‘That’s one for the *books*?”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

I’ve seen some of the giant libraries as you guided me around the castle. That gives me the hint you’re a librarian.”

(Heh!)

• Brohoof 1

I was...Once. :sunny: 

*Twilight walks over to a bookcase, runs her hoof across the spines of some books & sighs heavily* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

"Once?"

(Cue clip of Scootaloo from Owl's Well That Ends Well saying 'Once!' in Sweetie Belle's voice. Yes, that happened.)

• Brohoof 1

Yes. Before becoming the Princess of Friendship I lived in the Golden Oak Library

with my assistant Spike & my pet owl Owlowiscious.

Then, one day Equestria was invaded by a being named Lord Tirek who planned to steal all of the magic from everypony in Equestria

in order to wreak unimaginalbe destruction & chaos, the likes of which nopony has seen before or since.

In order to combat this particular opponent, the remaining Alicorn Princesses entrusted me with their powers

in order to keep them safe.

Not long after, Lord Tirek & I engaged in an epic battle with many things destroyed in process including,

my beloved Golden Oak Library.

On the bright side, My friends & I were able to defeat Tirek using the Elements of Harmony which, sent him back to Tartarus &

on the not so bright side I lost my home for *this*. *Outstretches arms* 

*Hangs head, Low voice*

Sometimes. I wish I had never become the Princess of Friendship.

*Tears begin to fall from Twilight's eyes as she is overcome by emotion*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I went over to Twilight and pulled her into a warm wing hug (and normal hug). “Twilight...you became who you are because you wanted to protect and help everypony be friends. Even if things come with a cost, sometimes those things can be remembered and appreciated for all they’ve done for us. Trust me, I know how losing something special feels.."

• Brohoof 1

“Hey, I’m there for everyone….in fact, you know the promise I once made to myself after I thought my parents were gone?”

•  
  • Brohoof 1