Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Guardian(subject to change)(1x1 with SummerHaven)

Scare Effect

@Scare Effect

“Oh my.” Summer muttered to herself. Her legs where shaking and she wasn’t sure what to do. “What are you planning to do Scare?”  

Before Summer had time to react, a pack of timberwolves emerged from the brush and let out a piercing roar. “Eeep!” Summer squeaked out. She instinctively pulled Chester close and put up her weak magic bubble-shield.

One of the wolves, which she presumed to be the leader, pawed at the ground signaling the other two to circle around and corner the duo. In a flash of speed, the lead timberwolf bared it’s wooden teeth and charged towards the ponies. Summer braced for what she anticipated to be a rough mauling if the Timberwolf were to brake through her bubble. 

@SummerHaven

Scare didn't hear Summer she was focused on the wolves, when the wolf charged at Summer Scare reacted with blinding speed and struck the timberwolf, which shattered into many peices. "We need to run now!"

@Scare Effect

After a few moments of not being mauled, Summer opened her eyes. Before her were the scattered remains of one of the timberwolves. Scare was shouting for her to follow, so she dropped her bubble and took off in the direction Scare was running.

Scare and Summer were much more agile at manuvering through the trees, but it was clear the other two wolves were still interested in having pony for dinner. Summer looked over her shoulder as they were running. Only one Timberwolf appeared to be giving chase but it was gaining on them. As the unicorn swung her head back around she nearly ran into a tree. As she stumbled around it, the wolf nipped at her heels. She feared she couldn’t keep this up for much longer. 

Edited by SummerHaven
Forgot the tag

@SummerHaven

Scare looked back to see the tiberwolf closing in on Summer she quickly turned around and ran towards Summer, but before they collide Scare jumps over the unicorn and tackles the timberwolf to the ground before raising her hooves and smashed the wooden wolf to splinters. "You okay Summer?" She asked making sure the unicorn wasn't hurt or worse panicing

@Scare Effect

Summer stumbled a bit before catching her balance. She took a moment to catch her breath. “Yes, thank you.” Her ears twitched and she scanned the area. “I’m not sure that last one went though. But I doubt we lost him that easily.” 

Summer froze and her eyes widened. “Wait a minute...can’t timberwolves rebuild themselves?” She said as the fallen pieces of the animal started rolling back together. 

@SummerHaven

"Yes they can," Scare stated before she grabbed two stones off the ground and striked them together causing sparks that landed on the moving wooden peices setting them ablaze. "one down two to go," she said to herself before she looked up to see the other timberwolves looking at her before they ran back into the forest.

“Very nice.” Summer said gazing at the glow of the fire. She trotted over to the fire and sat down, rubbing her hooves together.

“It’s going to be getting dark soon. Do you think we should set up camp here? I could go find us some edible berries or something to eat? I’ve got some food in my bag but I figured we should probably save it. You know, just in case something happens...”

@SummerHaven

"I would suggest we stay near the fire until tomorrow," Scare suggested to the unicorn looking into the woods and seemed to feel something dark nearby but just noted it as a predator of some kind. "I don't think it is safe at the moment,"

@Scare Effect

“Hmm good point. There might be more timberwolves out there.” Summer shuttered at the thought. She set her bags down and let Chester out to sit by the fire. “Thanks for saving me back there...Did you get hurt?” She asked as she examined her friend’s limbs for injuries. 

Edited by SummerHaven
Forgot tag again

@SummerHaven

"nah I only got a bit dirty," Scare answered with a smile before she laid down on the dirt with her hooves behind her head and began to look at the stars. "So where are you from originally?" She asked curious about her traveling companion.

@Scare Effect

“Well that’s a relief.” Summer sprawled our near the fire to get comfortable. “Oh I’m originally from Manehatten. It’s a nice city for vacation and stuff, but personally I didn’t like living there much. Now I live in Vanhoover.” She said smiling. “Fun city, but not quite so crowded and fast paced.”  

She paused for a moment. A faint howling could be heard in the distance. As the sun began to set, it left the treetops covered in a soft pink that was met with the swirling smoke of the campfire. Even though it was crawling with danger, she couldn’t help but feel at home in the woods. She found the gentle breeze to be calming, as well as the presence of her new companion.

”What about you?” 

Edited by SummerHaven

@SummerHaven

"Oh I am from a very very far away place," Scare vagualy answered before sighing. "I currently live in Manehattan and I find the hussle and busle of the city calming compared to the silence of my old home." she added sadly before she looked at Summer and smiled. "And I just love meeting ponies there you never know who your gonna meet."

@Scare Effect

“I guess that’s a story for another then huh? It’s true there is certainly a lot of opportunity to meet ponies in a city like Manehatten. I guess it’s just not my cup of tea.”

Summer noticed her sad expression and tried to change the subject. “So do you know what exactly you’re here to find? Or is it more of a know it when you see it kind of thing?” Summer pulled out her map again, and in the warm light of the fire marked their current location.

Edited by SummerHaven
Tag again :P

@SummerHaven

"A more i will know when I see it," Scare answered looking at Summer who was looking at her map. "so how much further till we find who your looking for?" she asked before she let out a sleepy yawn.

@Scare Effect

"I'm kind of in the same boat." Summer yawned in response to Scare's yawn.

"It seems like if we follow this path," Summer pointed with her pencil, "We should reach the deepest part of the woods by tomorrow evening. That is, if we don't have any huge setbacks." Despite her sleepy state, Summer had a touch of excitement in her voice as she spoke. 

Summer frowned in the general direction of the fire. "Do you think we should put out the fire before we go to sleep? Just in case any...uh creatures happen to see it?" 

Edited by SummerHaven
Like usual, forgot the tag

@SummerHaven

"Yes it could draw attention to the camp but it will keep the ones that will most likely attack away," Scare answered before stretching and closing her eyes. "anyway i suggest we get some sleep it semms we have a long walk ahead of us."

@Scare Effect

"Good night." Summer said. She wasn't sure how easily she would be able to sleep under these circumstances. She knew she had to try though, considering the events that were likely to unfold tomorrow. Luna's moon shone brilliantly in the cloud-free sky, casting a heavy shadow under trees. The glow of their fire as their primary light source, was slowly starting to die down. Summer's pet bird was already sound asleep in the branches above. Summer inched ever so slightly closer Scare Effect, before curling up to sleep for the night. 

The green unicorn awoke to a cold sensation running down her nose. She opened her eyes sleepily and was instantly jolted to attention when she realized it was starting to rain. She scrabbled to her feet and started packing everything into her bag. The map didn't seem to be too damaged, and the ground wasn't soaked yet so she figured must have just began.  

(I just now realized I forgot the tag sorry)

Edited by SummerHaven
Tag

@SummerHaven

Scare awoke from her dreams of the desert when she felt something wet hit her face. Jumping up she realized she was soaked her long white hair stuck to her head like a wet shirt.

"Wow I am a heavy sleeper right Summer," She asked the unicorn who fell asleep under a tree which would explain why she wasn't as wet as Scare.

@Scare Effect

Summer laughed. “I didn’t want to wake you but this rain seems to have done it for me.”

Summer floated a pile of berries on a small plastic plate over to Scare. “Don’t worry, they’re safe to eat.” Summer smiled “I’ve already had some.” 

“We should probably get a move on soon though. Not stay in one place too long. It’s not the rain that worries me, but the creatures that come out in it. Cragodiles and whatnot.” Summer placed her bags on her back to avoid them getting more soaked from the mud.