Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your opinion on men? (Pegasisters only)

Feather Scribbles

Perhaps you should do your research. Just saying. :P And I have indirect experience IRL to prove my point that men are largely seen as evil. A friend of mine said hello to one of our female colleagues in a polite manner. He's now in court and is being charged with sexual harrassment. Even if he is proven innocent (which he is), his life is over.

Just now, Feather Scribbles said:

Perhaps you should do your research. Just saying. :P

He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw rocks. 

1 minute ago, Feather Scribbles said:

And I have indirect experience IRL to prove my point that men are largely seen as evil. A friend of mine said hello to one of our female colleagues in a polite manner. He's now in court and is being charged with sexual harrassment. Even if he is proven innocent (which he is), his life is over.

I'm going to be frank. I'm 100% sure that story is bullshit. He either did something worse than simply say hello or you're just making stuff up.   

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Nevertheless, I rarely leave my house, and when I do, I turn the other way whenever a woman walks by me, talks to me, etc. Can't be too careful.

Apparently you can be too careful.

Believe it or not, women aren't soulless monster that are going to accuse you of sexual harassment whenever you talk to them.   

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Women are not soulless monsters. They are doing the right thing. By bringing forth claims of harrassment, they are favoring the empowerment of women.

To all men out there: Go MGTOW.

Edited by Feather Scribbles

Just now, Feather Scribbles said:

Women are not soulless monsters. They are doing the right thing. By bringing forth claims of harrassment, they are favoring women empowerment.

Right, but that doesn't mean that they aren't going to falsely accuse you of sexual harassment. 

• Brohoof 5

The majority will. I guarantee it. And I'd hate to say it, but even if a man is innocent, he technically is still guilty.

Besides, look at the statistics. WAY more women are r*ped by men than there are men r*ped by women. Also, women attempt suicide more often than men. All I'm saying is... women have every right to see us all (men) as malicious creeps.

(Even if we are innocent.)

And these are not my own words, I got these from the interweb.

12 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

And these are not my own words, I got these from the interweb.

And your point is? Like yeah, some people said stupid shit online but that doesn't really prove much. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Yamet said:

And your point is? Like yeah, some people said stupid shit online but that doesn't really prove much. 

Ge mentioned MGTOW. Probably only ever reads forum posts there, and now hates women ahaha

• Brohoof 4

My point is: if you're a man, be careful. I am. Aren't we all in some way? If we weren't cautious about anything, we would all be dead by this point most likely.

Just now, Misscellanio said:

Ge mentioned MGTOW. Probably only ever reads forum posts there, and now hates women ahaha

On the contrary, I fear women, and I hate men. Simple.

The reason why men go MGTOW is because they see no benefit in being in a realtionship with a female. In fact, it's unwise.

3 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

First of all, why hate men? I mean, it's a bit silly considering you are a man yourself. Secondly, why do you fear women? Are you really so paranoid that you think everyone of them are going to falsely accuse you of sexual harassment or something. 

5 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

The reason why men go MGTOW is because they see no benefit in being in a realtionship with a female. In fact, it's unwise.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how is it unwise to be in a relationship with a female? 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

My point is: if you're a man, be careful. I am. Aren't we all in some way? If we weren't cautious about anything, we would all be dead by this point most likely.

The thing I'm cautious about is getting jumped, mugged, or shot on the street by anybody whether male or female. 

I have many great relationships with both women and men and you sound ridiculous and so does that website. 

Also can't tell if you're saying being in a relationship with a woman is unwise or not being in a relationship is unwise. Either way both are huge preposterous statements as male can do wrong as well as female in a relationship.  

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Yamet said:

First of all, why hate men? I mean, it's a bit silly considering you are a man yourself. Secondly, why do you fear women? Are you really so paranoid that you think everyone of them are going to falsely accuse you of sexual harassment or something. 

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how is it unwise to be in a relationship with a female? 

As for the first point you made:

Because men commit a much, much greater percentage of r*pe against women. Also, men have oppressed women for thousands of years. I feel guilty for being male. In fact, I hate it.

As for your second point, there have been many cases of a woman getting married to a man, maybe having a child, and then divorcing him and reaping the benefits at the cost of her ex-husband. In addition, women don't want to get to know a man. They look for a provider. In other words, a man is a tool. I know this is a sexist comment, but women manipulate. It's how they function. If a man is ticked off at someone, they may have a fight, and then shrug it off a week later or so. If a woman is angry, she will geniusly ruin the other person. Women aren't evil; they are just smarter. Plus, studies have shown that women's expectations for a male partner have risen dramatically in recent decades. Thus, here is another example. They only really want the alpha male. Sure, they may later settle for a beta male (such as myself, although I am also partially an omega male), but they will get bored. They will always choose the alpha.

Also, if a man accuses a woman of sexual harassing him, people would just laugh at a him. But if a woman accuses a man of sexually harnessing him (either true or not), the man is pretty much a goner.

12 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

The thing I'm cautious about is getting jumped, mugged, or shot on the street by anybody whether male or female. 

I have many great relationships with both women and men and you sound ridiculous and so does that website. 

Also can't tell if you're saying being in a relationship with a woman is unwise or not being in a relationship is unwise. Either way both are huge preposterous statements as male can do wrong as well as female in a relationship.  

Studies have proven that men commit more crimes (including rape) than women. I'm not saying that all men are bad, nor am I saying that all women are good. All I am saying is, you are more likely to get jumped by a man.

Here is the problem here. You are judging this on your personal experiences. (Don't worry, many people do.) But not everyone is as fortunate as you, sadly.

All I'm saying is that if men go into a relationship with a woman, he is risking everything. I'm not saying all women are evil - I'm simply stating that, well, the risk isn't worth it. The issue lies in that a man wants compassion, he wants to be understood, someone to rely on, and someone to love him as much (or even less so) as he loves someone else. But, most men are taught to bottle in their emotions. But women are fighting against that (which I support), but whenever a male cries, he is often scolded and is told to "act like a man". It's hypocritical.

Edited by Feather Scribbles

16 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

As for your second point, there have been many cases of a woman getting married to a man, maybe having a child, and then divorcing him and reaping the benefits at the cost of her ex-husband. In addition, women don't want to get to know a man. They look for a provider. In other words, a man is a tool. I know this is a sexist comment, but women manipulate. It's how they function. If a man is ticked off at someone, they may have a fight, and then shrug it off a week later or so. If a woman is angry, she will geniusly ruin the other person. Women aren't evil; they are just smarter. Plus, studies have shown that women's expectations for a male partner have risen dramatically in recent decades. Thus, here is another example. They only really want the alpha male. Sure, they may later settle for a beta male (such as myself, although I am also partially an omega male), but they will get bored. They will always choose the alpha.

Yeah, it's starting to become painfully obvious that you don't really talk much to women. 

17 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Because men commit a much, much greater percentage of r*pe against women. Also, men have oppressed women for thousands of years. I feel guilty for being male. In fact, I hate it.

That's just silly. You aren't to blame for that so you shouldn't feel guilty. 

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Studies have proven that men commit more crimes (including rape) than women. I'm not saying that all men are bad, now am I saying that all women are good. All I am saying is, you are more likely to get jumped by a man.

Here is the problem here. You are judging this on your personal experiences. (Don't worry, many people do.) But not everyone is as fortunate as you, sadly.

All I'm saying is that if men go into a relationship with a woman, he is risking everything. I'm not saying all women are evil - I'm simply stating that, well, the risk isn't worth it. The issue lies in that a man wants compassion, he wants to be understood, someone to rely on, and someone to love him as much (or even less so) as he loves someone else. But, most men are taught to bottle in their emotions. But women are fighting against that (which I support), but whenever a male cries, he is often scolded and is told to "act like a man". It's hypocritical.

My personal experiences are a clear rebuttal to all of this. The fact of the matter is that none of those women have ever accused me of anythingl in other words, THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE NOT SEEKING TO DESTROY THE LIFE OF EVERY MAN. And I'm sure I'm not going to be very far off if I say most men have good relationships with women and men. And it's not like I'm the only man I know within 500 miles of where I live; there are other men here (whoa! who would have thought)  Get off that damn website and talk to some women and maybe you'd see that. 

And what women don't risk everything when getting with a man? Look at all the domestic abuse victims. Most of which are women. Many of them don't recover and are stuck with mental problems. And now you are generalizing. PEOPLE want compassion, understanding, etc. not just men. Those are literally basic human wants that most people desire. 

There are many hypocritical people in the world, but most of the time a man is scolded to act like a man when he cries it's usually by other men. People are free to want to be in relationships as they choose whether it's a man with a women, man and man, woman and woman, etc. Are there risks? Sure. But none of them are blown to the proportions your speaking. 

you seriously got alot of things backwards and you always are gonna see things that way the more you choose to isolate yourself and stay on websites like MGTOW where it's littered with misogynists.

21 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Also, if a man accuses a woman of sexual harassing him, people would just laugh at a him. But if a woman accuses a man of sexually harnessing him (either true or not), the man is pretty much a goner.

That of course is something else mostly done by men to other men. Change comes slowly. There are many cases where a woman has actually been put in jail/prison for raping.abusing a man. It's not impossible. Will there always be idiots who are going to say things like "women can't rape men" and "man up?" Yes. Just like there will always be racists. We all have to do our part to stop double standards by informing people. 

• Brohoof 4

I didn't know MGTOW was a site... I thought it was just a movement. :o

All I am saying is... I fear of being judged and used.

6 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

My personal experiences are a clear rebuttal to all of this. The fact of the matter is that none of those women have ever accused me of anythingl in other words, THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE NOT SEEKING TO DESTROY THE LIFE OF EVERY MAN. And I'm sure I'm not going to be very far off if I say most men have good relationships with women and men. And it's not like I'm the only man I know within 500 miles of where I live; there are other men here (whoa! who would have thought)  Get off that damn website and talk to some women and maybe you'd see that. 

And what women don't risk everything when getting with a man? Look at all the domestic abuse victims. Most of which are women. Many of them don't recover and are stuck with mental problems. And now you are generalizing. PEOPLE want compassion, understanding, etc. not just men. Those are literally basic human wants that most people desire. 

There are many hypocritical people in the world, but most of the time a man is scolded to act like a man when he cries it's usually by other men. People are free to want to be in relationships as they choose whether it's a man with a women, man and man, woman and woman, etc. Are there risks? Sure. But none of them are blown to the proportions your speaking. 

you seriously got alot of things backwards and you always are gonna see things that way the more you choose to isolate yourself and stay on websites like MGTOW where it's littered with misogynists.

That of course is something else mostly done by men to other men. Change comes slowly. There are many cases where a woman has actually been put in jail/prison for raping.abusing a man. It's not impossible. Will there always be idiots who are going to say things like "women can't rape men" and "man up?" Yes. Just like there will always be racists. We all have to do our part to stop double standards by informing people. 

What I am talking about... Is it practised commonly, or is it just as common as, say, racism?

Hey, Scribbles, I know you said Pegasisters only, but I'd really like to weight in, here, so I'm just going to provide a disclaimer by saying that I'm male.  I think there's just good and bad people, period, regardless of sex.  There's good and bad on both sides.  But I really sympathize with you.  Honestly, I do.  I actually wrote a piece about this some time ago.  Here 'tis if you're interested.  That is the vibe I get, but I should also say that I have virtually no experience talking to women, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

40 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

What I am talking about... Is it practised commonly, or is it just as common as, say, racism?

I think it is just trying to get attention. Just like racism, which is just trying to create pity. I see this the same way. Back in the days women did want to be equal, but they couldn't succeed in that purpose, so they began spreading bad things of males. 

PS. I think equality is a good thing. Don't get me wrong. :dash:

Edited by Hierok, Scoffer of Music
  • Brohoof 2

You really cannot truly expect that only sisters will talk in a free forum. Because that's what MLP forums is actually, now I have 2 theories around this. Now if in the end you take offence, let me tell you that is not intended, but I cannot discard your views as just trolling, there is always the doubt. That being said the theories goes as this: 

1. You're a troll looking for attention and you are craving to cause trouble in a fandom that is as troublesome as hell (let us admit that) 

2. You are not grown up enough to understand how your question "what you think of men" is irrelevant as it is childish.

Now to go with the idea of the question at hand

why should we take that to a deep consideration? what relevance does it have, what impact does it make? 

all the matters of Gender equality are topics that indeed carry moral and ethic ideas to change a society to be better, true equality for both genders is great, however not once I have seen any idea by both men and women to work, and all simply because is related to a human idea, and the human by nature is imperfect. 

to make it all a bit more short and give you the answer your question is not relevant and if my second theory is the one that is hitting the spot well, live a bit more longer before you make arguments that really have no bases in any kind, whether scientific, religious or philosophical.

Sexism is never a good answer nor a topic it should be put on the spot at all. 

• Brohoof 1

While I believe the OP's intentions were innocent and I don't hold it against him, the thread itself and the nature of it is a tad divisive. As such I will be locking this.

Cheers!

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was locked