Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Did you believe that Herobrine exist

SDP40F amtrak

Ah, yes. The infamous creepypasta. Yes, i did belive he was real at one point, but like any othere, i quickly realized that he wasnt real.

his creepypasta is certainly interesting , and i would recommend reading it.

I saw some weird Herobrine-related things back when I was really into Minecraft. But I'm convinced that there must have been a security vulnerability because it acted like a hacker. Kinda scary, but nothing that'll jump out of your computer screen in the middle of the night and devour you. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Heh, yeah back when I was 13. I realized he's more than likely a hoax when I was 15, and I stopped trying to hunt him.

Though I do have a funny story back when I was a kid. Me and @Catsle were playing a public game (back when console had public games). We were inside an abandoned mine shaft and we split off for a bit. Catsle was nearby getting ore, while I was exploring the cave. I turn a corner and see Herobrine standing at the end of the hallway staring my down before turning away into another hallway. So I start screaming to Cat that we need to get the hell out of here. Though Cat didn't listen and decided to confront him. Turns out it was one our old friends in a Herobrine skin and his name tag turned off. I was pissed, but looking back at it, I think it was funny and probably one of my best Minecraft stories.

On 16/03/2018 at 5:43 PM, Evil queen twilight said:

If you are  Minecraft fan did you believe Herobrine exist in Minecraft because I did back when he was real from the sighting video but did you all think he real in Minecraft

Herobrine came from a bug in a very early beta update. being a beta tester myself I was aware of this bug. It was where your skin didn't load properly giving it the ghostly image, because its originated from one of the layers being transparent over the Notch skin. It was patched before the V1 release, though some amature skins were made of it. 

There was no one called Herobrine from the original testers, though a player probally called Herobrine did have his skin on at some point. 

• Brohoof 1