Denmark, Sweden, Norway,

Iceland, Portugal, Spain,

Italy, Greece, Croatia,

Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland,

Japan, Canada, Antigua,

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

@Dawnchaser only 24? ^_^

I’ve been to England (where I live), Ireland, Spain, Wales and America.

...I'll add USA in Feb

That's 24 off the top of my head, I'm trying to remember if I've flown into some places just the once. I'd have to check my flying log book to see if I have actually been to Hungary - I remember Budapest being on my roster, but I think something happened and we didn't actually go, there might be a couple of others like that as well.

Also not sure if I've been through Luxembourg, Andorra and/or Liechtenstein 🤔

I've seen Gibraltar mentioned above, I haven't been there but could add in Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney and Isle of Man as "Crown Dependancies" 🤔

Edited by Dawnchaser

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

England (birth country), Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway (lived there for a year), Sweden (currently live here), Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Czechia, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, USA.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, daviddaviddavid said:

England (birth country), Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway (lived there for a year), Sweden (currently live here), Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Czechia, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, USA.

Wow, that is a lot. I wish I could travel so much.

On 3/24/2018 at 11:00 PM, IronM17 said:

Besides Germany, the country where I was born and still live, I was also in the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland and France. So, with germany, I was in 6 countries ... sadly not really much. 

At least, I am happy that I can add Austria to this list as number seven. ^^

My parents were both in the US military when I was younger, I know we moved around a lot but I'm not going to really add countries that I might've been to but forgot about.  I've just been moving around the US from what I CAN remember, now I live in Canada.  I'd like to travel around Canada too one of these days.  I'd like to get to most major parts around North America.  Then, The world!!

Let's see… Besides Germany (birth country and residence) I've been to:

• Greece (but that happened when I was ~4 years old, so I barely have any memory of it)
  • Croatia (every summer since 2013)
  • Austria; Slovenia (transit to Croatia)
  • USA (for BronyCon '19)

That'd add up to five foreign and a total of six countries.

I've never been outside of the US. Not because I don't want to, but because my family has never really had the money for any such thing. Also I'm scared of flying.

• 7 months later...

At the moment, only one, which is my home country. I haven't travelled to another country before due to travel and accommodation costs, as well as busy everyday commitments.

• Brohoof 1