Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many countries have you been to?

Reecejackox

Hmm..

Well, there's France, the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Mallorca, Germany and America.

Excluding my own, Norway('cus I live here :umad:) that's 7 countries in total that I have visited outside of my own. Not fond of traveling, but it's been fun every time I have done it, and I intend to include Canada and possibly Spain and Italy on that list at some point as well.

• Brohoof 1

Lived in US and England.

Visited Japan and Wales.

Technically set foot in Ireland, Canada and Germany for flight connections.

That's it so far.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't actually been outside Europe. :twi: I've been in France, Spain, Portugal, Crete, two of the Canaries, Sweden, one day Switzerland, but all within the continent. :squee: That will change in Easter when, vaccine permitting, I'll be heading to Orlando. :ticking:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I haven't actually been outside Europe. :twi: I've been in France, Spain, Portugal, Crete, two of the Canaries, Sweden, one day Switzerland, but all within the continent. :squee: That will change in Easter when, vaccine permitting, I'll be heading to Orlando. :ticking:

Yay for visiting Sweden! :love:

On 7/12/2020 at 4:11 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I had no idea you lived over in Europe, this is news to me :wacko:

You should come to Minnesota, I'll take you up to Lake Itasca to see the start of the Mississippi River, it's small enough that you can jump over it so then you can tell all your friends that you've jumped over the Mississippi :P 

28 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I had no idea you lived over in Europe, this is news to me :wacko:

You should come to Minnesota, I'll take you up to Lake Itasca to see the start of the Mississippi River, it's small enough that you can jump over it so then you can tell all your friends that you've jumped over the Mississippi :P 

I am Irish, in case you're wondering. :laugh: Sadly, I haven't met an Irish brony yet. :worry:

• Brohoof 1