Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask evil queen twilight

SDP40F amtrak

I personally accept you as our new overlord, Queen Twilight Sparkle The First, may your reign be powerful and far-reaching may it change the world in your image, may you lead your nation to sparkle like a star in the darkness.... But be warey, Twilight... There are self-righteous enemies in the shadows, your new class based society has not gone down well with everybody and there are some outside of equestria and within it, who would be morely than happy to snatch up the opportunity to throw out of power.

Your military strength may be strong, but your enemies are plentiful, you might practice some diplomacy on the side for the good of your nations, maybe convince some old enemies to join arms in your battle, does the old Changeling queen and her loyal ones come to mind by any chance?

While I think highly of your new society Queen, over-estimating one's strength can lead to the destruction of even the strongest and well-established of Kingdoms, If you are take on the world surrounding you, you will need to network with some of the other Eviliest people in Equestia, King Sombra anyone?

With your strength and some diplomacy on the side, I am sure your nation will go far.

Best Regards,
~ Your new servant.

Edited by Future-Ornithologist