Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you could go to Equestria and meet the ponies in person

NathanW200

If I could meet the Ponies in Person I would ask Pinkie Pie to throw us a Big Party so I could Dance with Pinkie Pie all night I would love Pinkie Pie to sing for all of us I think Pinkie Pie has an Amazing Voice I would love to hear her sing the best thing about this I would say is being able to hear her sing like at Rainbow Dashes Birthiversary and spending some time with her I love Pinkie Pie seeing her in person would be a dream come true 

16 hours ago, Yandere said:

Become the darkest villain they've ever dealt with

You'll just get defeated like any other villain they've ever dealt with 

I would ask Pinkie Pie to be my Marefriend

I'd head to the castle straight away and inquire to see Celestia and Luna and give 'em a big hug :rarity:

Spoiler

Also, I'd ask Twilight if I could set up a play area with a skatepark, swimming pool, and ballpark at the School of Friendship. Swimming, buckball, skateboarding, scootering, BMX - let's splash, jump, kick, and shred!

Edited by Shabb3r

I would probably have a look around and take some pictures. Then, I'd go to the Castle to make the Princesses be aware of that I'm there, introduce myself and explain a bit of origins, both mine and of my species; I'd ask them if they could kindly turn me into my OC.

After that, I would probably try to settle down in Ponyville and befriend everypony, while trying to find some space for my hobbies. I think I would also (and most of all) spend a lot of time with AJ, since I would really like to ask her out. Yes, I guess I'd use most of my free time to stay with her at the farm, just so I could talk to her and get to know her better, while doing some chores. After some time, I would ask her to go out and grab something to eat/drink, or just to watch with me the dotted sky under an apple tree. That would be the moment in which I'd confess her I have feelings for her.

Once I finally settled, I would probably roam around town whenever I have some spare time to see if somepony needs help, just so they know I will always be keen on helping if they need me

Edited by Vintjack Greasymane
  • Brohoof 1

First of all, I'd want to be transformed into my OC, so I'd most likely go to Celestia or Twilight for that, then explain myself and what I'm doing there.

I'd definitely go make friends with Silverstream, Smolder, especially Rainbow Dash, and maybe try to get a cloudhome next to hers and be neighbors.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd probably weep for the first 33 seconds as I reconcile with the fact that I won't be able to eat meat again and still be socially accepted.  Then spend the next 55 seconds dealing with the fact that I may have just been cartoonified to exist in this world.  With the first minute and 28 seconds out of the way, time to get to work!

Hopefully I end up close to Ponyville.  Going straight to Canterlot to see Princess Celestia or Princess Luna, might not be the smartest decision.  Those Royal Guards don't seem the most understanding of stallions to just approach as a strange and probably unseen before creature.  Ponyville would probably be far more welcoming, plus the added benefit of Twilight's curious nature to always want to study something new, should help make the transition more smooth. 

At that point, try and work toward making friends with the rest of Ponyville, with a focus on the mane 6 and try to find a place in the world.  I most likely won't have the benefit of a cutie mark, but I'm sure I'll figure something out with the help of new found friends.  Probably start out working in Sweet Apple Acres or Sugarcube Bakery since I do have a decent amount of baking and cooking experience.  Keeping busy while I attend Twilight's daily study periods.  Not sure where I'd stay or if they'd make a house specially for me, but hanging out at Twilight's in the mean time could be fun.  I'd also need to get on Rarity's good side, as I'm going to have to challenge her in making sure I have cloths.

I'm not quite sure if I'd pursue a goal of finding magic to turn myself into a pony or not.  I'd have to wait and see how the weeks, months or years go in Equestria and how my friends might feel about it.  Many hours will be spent in an arm chair by a fireplace to ponder this issue.

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/22/2018 at 9:28 PM, Crow2 said:

Become the darkest villain they've ever dealt with

well good luck with that I'm sure the mane 6 will stop you just like any other villain they've encountered 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I’d try to befriend the mane six of course.  Especially Dash.

Id challenge her to a race, lose, and tell her how awesome she is.  Then after we establish a good friendship I’d ask her out, and see where it takes us. :dash:

Well, since Rarity is my Best Friend she already has a job lined up for me as her assistant for when I'm finally able to make it to Equestria. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234