Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Favorite Donuts

BrawnyCharger

Donuts are one of my favorite desserts. I've always enjoyed them. There are so many different kinds of donuts. So I was wondering, what are your favorite donuts, it could be from any store or any flavor. Just what are your favorite donuts in general?

• Brohoof 4

Donuts are delicious! Only if made right, though. I really liked glazed donuts, but only from a local (I think?) store franchise called Daylight Donuts. Glazed donuts from stores like Walmart are just slimy and I don't like them. I also really like cake donuts! One of my favorite deserts is getting some of the cake donuts from Target (they're so soft!) and putting frosting and sprinkles on them. lol

• Brohoof 4

Frosted blueberry cruellers, maple iced, iced custard and frosting filled, strawberry iced, powdered apple cinnamon jam filled, cream filled Oreo, Hershey's gold butterscotch, and glazed sourdough. 

And you always have to get them from Krispy Kreme. Everything else is just sub par. 

• Brohoof 1

Standard chocolate and powdered donuts are my jam. :3 I don't have them very often, but I enjoy them very much when I do, especially the larger, higher quality varieties. It is fairly basic, but good nonetheless.

• Brohoof 2

Blueberry cake (which I think is not real blueberry), pretty much any cake donut. Long Johns. Bear claws. What other names do people call them?

I had this weird fear that I had misread the topic, and people would think I was crazy talking about donuts.

On 3/18/2018 at 10:36 AM, Envy said:

Donuts are delicious! Only if made right, though. I really liked glazed donuts, but only from a local (I think?) store franchise called Daylight Donuts. Glazed donuts from stores like Walmart are just slimy and I don't like them. I also really like cake donuts! One of my favorite deserts is getting some of the cake donuts from Target (they're so soft!) and putting frosting and sprinkles on them. lol

We have Daylight Donuts here. I agree about Wal-Mart donuts.

Donuts donuts donuts!

13 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I love the jelly filled ones! Especially lemon flavored. :) 

Thats like my least favorite. Can we still be friends?

• Brohoof 3

All doughnuts are amazing, but honey crullers are my absolute favourite. I love their texture and sweet flavour. Boston cremes are also right up there. They're so tasty that I'd almost consider them a dessert of desserts; however, they're not great for eating in public with a beard.

Edited by Celtore
grammar
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

We have Daylight Donuts here.

Oh? I looked it up and the franchise isn't quite as local as I thought it was. I never knew! Although it is listed as being local to my area/state in origin, it has certainly spread throughout a lot of USA. (A shame it doesn't span to the states that my family are thinking of moving to, but that's okay, I'm sure there are other great donut shops up there!)

• Brohoof 1