Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Actually Like About Characters You Dislike

Castle Bleck

9 minutes ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

I guess Flurry Heart is a little bit cute, but regardless she is a baby and a pointless character

I picture that when she's older, she'll be a good judge of character. From the start, she knew Thorax was a good Changeling, never once crying in his presence. I like to think she has a talent for knowing what's in a person's heart.

Edited by We.

Oh yeah, totally forgot there were other awful Equestria Girls villains. 

Principal Cinch - She's at least a bit hammier than some other villains, and I at least like her symbolically: a person of authority to enforce Crystal Prep's toxic environment upon Twilight. 

Wallflower Blush - The backstory mentioned at the very end is sympathetic. Not her reason for messing with Sunset, but the suggestion that she kept erasing memories of her social missteps. 

Gloriosa Daisy - She was modestly charming before she went all sinister. 

Princess Skystar - She has one of the only character designs I like in that movie. 

Pinkie: I like how she goes out of her way to make other ponies happy and her party cave is pretty impressive 

Flurry Heart: I like the scene in “Flurry of emotions” where she tries to solve the cake twins’ dispute over the balloon toy. That part was actually kind of cute. 

Those are the only two characters I particularly dislike. I don’t hate them, just don’t really like them. 

Spoiled Rich was one of the best parts of "Where The Apple Lies" being the straight-mare and bluntly calling out Applejack's inconsistencies. I would love to see more of that characterization from her along with her whole family.

Also she looked cuter before the nose job:sealed:

Spoiled Rich actually has an attractive design, and her facial expressions are only matched by Harshwinny (whom I like).

(edited)
On 3/20/2018 at 7:19 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I've expected ex principal Cinch to be a caricaturistic villain with exaggerated gonk, but I was surprised she's controlled, and she's not by any means ugly

IMO, she has a Maleficent thing going for her.

And that's A-OK.

On 3/20/2018 at 7:58 PM, Alvin Yakitori said:

Principal Cinch - The FG bloopers had this

1146191__safe_screencap_principal+abacus+cinch_equestria+girls_friendship+games_animated_animated+actors_blooper_cinchabetes_cinch%27s+chair_cute_frien.gif

Edited by A.V.