Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need your help again finding a song

PhoenixGER

Hello my fellow Bronies,

yeah it's me again searching a song. Sorry for that BUT I need your help. I'm searching a remix of Babs Seed and another song. 

I heard it some days ago on YouTube but I can't find it. it would be so awesome if someone has some idea what it could be or would have the song. 

Thank you to everypony :kindness:

Love you all Bronies <3

You can try to look through your viewing history if you have a YouTube account.

I'm not sure if I can point you to any specific song, though. Need to know more, especially about the second one.

3 minutes ago, What? said:

@PhoenixGERJust a shot in the dark but was it this one, just saw it in my recommended videos?

Really thank you for your effort but I'm sorry to say it was another one. Really much thank you and wish you a good night or day.

Thank you to all that are still thinking.

Love you all Bronies

Sorry for the very late answer but I think my laptop is trolling me. First not showing half of the answers than not writing an answer. 

First the easiest one. Search history. I listened it from my laptop with the Microsoft edge browser and because I use chrome I wasn't logged in and edge delete after every session his history. (Maybe a little tiny bad idea) 

Second. It was rock. And I heard it after listening Mandopony and Black Gryph0n. Would it be possible that it's from Black Gryph0n and I hadn't found it myself?

Thank you to everypony and still love you all.

Ok my fellow Bronies after one hard hour of searching and pain in my head I found the song. Thank you to everypony that searched and was thinking about what it could be.

Here the song for everypony that is interested in 

Love you all Bronies soooooo much <3