Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Recherché's Ask Thread

The Recherche

2 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Can you explain the concept of a Mobius Strip and the part it plays in basic Quantum Loop Theory? :catface: 

Nope, but I can certainly tell you that they exist~! :P

(edited)
3 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Why wretch-username I can’t pronounce?

Reh-shur-shay! :P

3 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

What’s your favorite Canadian thing?

I'm not quite sure, really. I've never been there, so I don't want to make any premature judgments~! :grin:

3 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle sabaton meme 

Sorry about your tinnitus, but Boromir kinda has a point there... :P

... That is the literal best thing I've ever seen in my life! :pinkie: But yes, though; that definitely played a part in this! :please:

... ... ..

Spoiler

*EAR BLEEDINGLY LOUD VOLUME*

Över Norden jag härskar
Med det arv som jag gavs
Gång på gång, sjung Carolus sång
Krigets konst jag behärskar
Låt mitt namn sprida skräck
Gång på gång, sjung Carolus sång

Edited by The Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Why do aliens smoke weed every1day? 

To cover their scent so that they can keep the intergalactic lizard-people war machine from spotting them. :umad:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hey dude~! :squee:

My question for you today is, how did you discover Sabaton? :ooh:

AYYYYY, WANNA-B~! :love:

How did I discover them? I just downloaded one of their albums on impulse one day; Amazon's subscription made it free, so why not? :ooh:

I actually didn't like them all that much at first, truthfully speaking. I had only heard their song 40:1, and while I liked it, I would have been hard pressed to say that I loved it at the time. It was only recently when I decided to check out some of their other songs, and that was when I really started to like them~! :yay: Songs like The Ballad of Bull, Carolus Rex, En livstid i krig, Hearts of Iron, Coat of Arms (...) made me start to consider them one of my favorite bands of all time~!

Edited by The Recherche

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hey DJ~! :squee: I hope that your exams are coming along nicely. :) 

Nope... lollolo.png

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Anyways, I just wanted to ask something silly today, because I'm in the mood for that. :D Have you ever heard of this place before? It's in Southwestern Australia. :P 

I have not~! :lol: Perhaps I need to visit that location one day~!

Maybe I'll sail there on a reproduction of Recherche~! :icwudt:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ship_Recherche_(1787)

Edited by The Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, looks like I've posted in here before, I don't remember doing that :huh: 

Say I've been wondering @The Recherche, what state do you live in? Also,, do you drink coffee on a regular basis? Do you plan on going to college? If so, what do you want to study? Do you currently have a job? Do you have any pets? This one may be a little random, but because your a Rarity fan, I would suspect that you must have a walk-in closet, am I right? :toldya:  

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Say I've been wondering @The Recherche, what state do you live in?

Sorry, I don't feel comfortable disclosing that detail. :please:

do you drink coffee on a regular basis?

I don't drink coffee at all, actually. I don't hate it, but I don't think it's worth developing a dependency of caffeine over. :pout:

Do you plan on going to college?

I'm not sure what i want to do with my life, truthfully speaking... I'm not planning on attending a college, but I might take College courses online.

If so, what do you want to study?

Anything, as long as it isn't Psychology or Geology. :please:

Do you currently have a job?

Nope, but I might sooner or later~! :D

Do you have any pets?

Two cats and a poodle. The youngest cat is a nutjob, the eldest cat is very friendly (but sheds a lot), and the poodle has Godawful health. Like... I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't died yet. :please:

This one may be a little random, but because your a Rarity fan, I would suspect that you must have a walk-in closet, am I right? :toldya:  

I have my fair share of Rarity merchandise, yes! :proud: I currently have:

• A Funko Vinyl
  • A T shirt
  • 2 MLP: EG Minis.

I plan on expanding this collection in the future, though~! I'm just praying that Kotobukiya makes a Rarity Bishoujo as part of their MLP line! :D

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

What language is Recherche?

French and English, but I was going for the English definition. :grin:

And..who was the first user you met here?

@BronyNumber 2nd Amendment! He was the one to give me my very first brohoof as well~! :squee:

What has changed in your eyes since you’ve become a staff member?

I'll be honest; not as much as you might think. :ooh: I pretty much feel the same as I always did, except I have a greater amount of control over the workings of the Forums themselves.

Oh, and sorry about the late reply; I was in bed at the time of you posting this series of questions... :please:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

What's your favorite type of granola bar (remember this question means the difference friendship and enemy...ship?):catface:

I would just say chocolate chip. Not particularly flashy, but most certainly tasty~! :D

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Are there any other Swedish musicians that you like? My favorite is Oskar Linnros :P

That video was unavailable for me, so I had to look up that song elsewhere. :please:YouTube is an ass sometimes...

Regardless, I have not heard of this group... but they're certainly unique~! :grin: I know that might sound insulting, but I really mean it; they have a very distinct style!

I just might have to check their other works out~!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

@The Recherche

I'm amazed you managed to become sectional staff despite only being on the Forums for 3 months. How'd you do that?

I just left a good impression, I suppose. :grin: This was never an ambition of mine when I logged in, but due to the circumstances that have befallen the Forums,... I decided to throw my hat in the ring. Long story short, there is a minor staff shortage right now, so I decided that I should try to contribute a bit; it means less work for the lovely folks who run the Forums, after all~!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've known you since April, but I still have no clue on the pronunciation of your username. How is it pronounced? :ooh:

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

I've known you since April, but I still have no clue on the pronunciation of your username. How is it pronounced? :ooh:

I apologize if I'm overloading you.

Oh, it's no problem at all~! :grin:

I usually pronounce it Reh-shur-shay, though it can vary.

Oh, and the word means something that is rare, exotic, or obscure. I think you can connect the dots from here... :proud:

• Brohoof 3