Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Recherché's Ask Thread

The Recherche

(edited)
On 6/17/2018 at 12:55 PM, The Recherche said:

Oh, it's no problem at all~! :grin:

I usually pronounce it Reh-shur-shay, though it can vary.

Oh, and the word means something that is rare, exotic, or obscure. I think you can connect the dots from here... :proud:

Oh, I think I have a good idea.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Hey DJ~! :squee: I hope you're doing well this fine evening. :P 

Back to the point, I have a question. (As you probably expected considering where I'm posting in :D) Roughly how many Rarity pictures do you currently have in your private collection/stash? :grin: 

It's an odd question, I know, I know. :lie:

BONUS QUESTIONI'm not sure if I've asked you this before on Answer The Question Above You, but what's your typing speed? :o I cannot comprehend how every single time I go to click on a notification for one of Nightfall Gloam's new status updates, and you've already commented. :blink: 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Midnight madness said:

Do you have an OC?

I've actually been thinking of creating something to that affect. :ooh: It will probably be an Alternate-Universe Rarity which shares my name, but with some slight tweaks...

Just now, The Recherche said:

I've actually been thinking of creating something to that affect. :ooh: It will probably be an Alternate-Universe Rarity which shares my name, but with some slight tweaks...

Cool I have one in mid but just want it drawn close to the show style of animation.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Roughly how many Rarity pictures do you currently have in your private collection/stash? :grin: 

All of them. :mlp_icwudt:

In all seriousness... probably about 30. I get most of them from Google and Derpibooru~. :grin:

BONUS QUESTIONI'm not sure if I've asked you this before on Answer The Question Above You, but what's your typing speed? :o I cannot comprehend how every single time I go to click on a notification for one of Nightfall Gloam's new status updates, and you've already commented. :blink: 

My record is 56 words per minute~! :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

My record is 56 words per minute~! :D

B-but... That can't be right... This is what I got:

image.png.6c284641598423119b739d34b883533f.png

Wait, that wasn't a question! *gasp* I have broken the rules of this thread! Better post a question real quick!

Which Guinness World Record (made up or real) are you most likely to win? :P  

• Brohoof 1

Do you think Rarity buys more dyes or fabric?

If you had been in a position to give Chrysalis a chance for redemption - even if you KNEW she'd slap your hoof away - would YOU have done the same as Starlight?

Do you think there are any other draconequui out there, or is Discord the last of his kind?

Who would you say are your top five FAVORITE characters of all time for ANY genre/movie/show/book/whatever?

Does this post make me look fat?

Are you a Good Witch, or a Bad Witch?

Zimmerman flew; who knew?

Who let the dogs out?  Were you aware that the dogs had even been freed in the first place? 

If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns out of?

Why is an orange?

... thank you for your time.  *bows*

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

... thank you for your time.  *bows*

Trust me; I'll be here all night~! :proud:

Do you think Rarity buys more dyes or fabric? 

Fabric, because some might already be the appropriate color.

If you had been in a position to give Chrysalis a chance for redemption - even if you KNEW she'd slap your hoof away - would YOU have done the same as Starlight?

I haven't even finished Season One yet, so I can't judge... :please:

Do you think there are any other draconequui out there, or is Discord the last of his kind?

I think Discord is most likely a loner, to be honest. :ooh:

Who would you say are your top five FAVORITE characters of all time for ANY genre/movie/show/book/whatever?

1. Rarity
  2. Rarity
  3. Rarity
  4. Rarity
  5. Godzilla

Does this post make me look fat?

Nah, but it does make you look quire curious. ^_^

Are you a Good Witch, or a Bad Witch?

I'm a wizard. :derp:

Zimmerman flew; who knew?

Not me, until now~! :mlp_icwudt:

Who let the dogs out?  Were you aware that the dogs had even been freed in the first place? 

My dog is too old to run across the yard without being exhausted, so I'm not sure where you got the idea that he got loose! :please:

If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns out of?

David C. King. :mlp_icwudt:

Why is an orange?

Because violet is way too. :derp:

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is your favorite Rarity episode that you've seen so far?" 

Without any shadow of a doubt, "Look Before You Sleep~!" :D

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Without any shadow of a doubt, "Look Before You Sleep~!" :D

That's my favorite episode from season one, too! :adorkable::grin::mlp_icwudt: <---- My three favorite ponies.

"Who is your second favorite pony after Rarity?"

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Who is your second favorite pony after Rarity?"

Rarity again... then AJ, then Twilight~! :D

2 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

What’s your K/D ratio?

I haven't played enough video games to say, honestly... :please:

Sorry about that...

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

That video was unavailable for me, so I had to look up that song elsewhere. :please:YouTube is an ass sometimes...

Regardless, I have not heard of this group... but they're certainly unique~! :grin: I know that might sound insulting, but I really mean it; they have a very distinct style!

I just might have to check their other works out~!

Oh don't worry; that's not insulting at all! I just felt like sharing :ooh: 

You still didn't answer my question though :P. So I will ask it again! Do you like any other Swedish musicians aside from Sabaton?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

You still didn't answer my question though :P. So I will ask it again! Do you like any other Swedish musicians aside from Sabaton?

Oh, whoops! My bad! ^_^

I can't say I have heard of any others off of the top of my head, aside from Oskar Linnros, obviously. :ooh: I might have to check out some other Swedish musicians, though; I'm sure there are some gems out there~!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

What TV shows do you like to watch?

I quite like Rick and Morty, though I haven't seen the third season yet. :ooh: I'll occasionally watch an episode of South Park with my father and brother, but it's only that; occasional.

That's about it, aside from MLP... which I'm still lagging behind on, considering that I'm still in Season One. :please:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I quite like Rick and Morty, though I haven't seen the third season yet. :ooh: I'll occasionally watch an episode of South Park with my father and brother, but it's only that; occasional.

That's about it, aside from MLP... which I'm still lagging behind on, considering that I'm still in Season One. :please:

I’ve never watched Rick and Morty. Is it any good? I watch more Netflix than regular TV.  So I’m sure I’m missing some stuff. I haven’t watched South Park in well over a decade. Things they did in later seasons just turned me off from it but I enjoyed the early seasons. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, Twilight Luna said:

I’ve never watched Rick and Morty. Is it any good? I watch more Netflix than regular TV.  So I’m sure I’m missing some stuff. I haven’t watched South Park in well over a decade. Things they did in later seasons just turned me off from it but I enjoyed the early seasons. 

Oh, dang it! I missed this question... sorry about that. :please:

Anyways, yes; I quite like Rick and Morty, but it can be quite crass. I mainly watch it through Hulu, due to the fact that it isn't available on Netflix if my mind serves me correctly. :pout:

Either way, if you ever get the opportunity to watch it, yes certainly should; you just might like it. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Hey DJ, it's me again. :P

If you had a free day to do anything you want, but only one thing, what would it be? :ooh:

It's a vague question, I know... :adorkable: Oh, and thank you for your time. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Hey DJ, it's me again. :P

If you had a free day to do anything you want, but only one thing, what would it be? :ooh:

It's a vague question, I know... :adorkable: Oh, and thank you for your time. :grin:

Oh, not worries; any questions are welcome~! :grin:

Honestly? A day is pretty short... but assuming that I could travel in advance, I would probably visit another country. :D Probably either New Zealand, Canada, or the UK.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

Which of my characters is your favorite?

Probably Cali, due to how much I associate it with you, really~! :grin:

Probably a cliche choice, but I just like her the most~.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Probably Cali, due to how much I associate it with you, really~! :grin:

Probably a cliche choice, but I just like her the most~.

Haha, alright.

Do you remember your first day here?

• Brohoof 2