Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you give to go to Equestria(or their earth)

Unity

So what would you give up to go live in Equestria or the Human esc word. Personally I have a few things that I care about in life, and I would give literally everything up to go to both/either of them. How bout you guys.

• Brohoof 1

If I could leave this world behind and take up residence in another, obviously I'd give everything I own here to go there. If I don't have to come back, I don't have reason to hang on to anything, so no loss. Even if it wasn't a permanent situation, I'd still give up everything I own to go there. I don't collect a lot of material things, so tossing out a little excess baggage is not a problem. 

It all depends if I have the ability to travel back and forth between worlds at my own convenience. If the stay is permanent, then no, I don't think I could give anything up.

On 19-3-2018 at 7:45 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

I cannot give up anything as there is so much in my way that's too precious.

Indeed. I would not want to lose friends, family, hobby's, etc.

• Brohoof 1

Despite all that I've worked for in life, I'd give up... huh, I was going to put a gif of Gul'dan saying "everything" but now that I think about it, why do I want to leave? I'm essentially traveling to a world with no other humans. I will have nothing to indulge my internet addiction. I'd have no problem being outdoors working most of the time though I feel I wouldn't be on par with most of the males. And possibly worst of all (depending on how I see the future) I won't be able to reproduce since I'm the only one of my kind.

So really I'd flip a coin on this one, just depends on how life is going for me. If well then nothing, if not then I'd give up my most expensive possession... my car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...