Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you do?

Forester

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Was looking for a forum to see what people thought of the season 8 premiere and google brought me here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A friend introduced me to DeathBattle with the Rainbow Dash vs Starscream episode and after they announced the Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie episode I had to give it a try.

I started watching MLP during the hiatus between seasons 6 and 7 and have stayed caught up with the main show ever since. I tend to avoid leaks and the outside of USA early releases. After waiting my first full hiatus (no spoilers:)) and watching the season 8 premiere I wanted to see what you other Bronies thought of it and here I am!

• Brohoof 7

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Good afternoon, Forester! It's always nice to have new folks on the forums! :)

I hope you have a great time here!

Thanks for sending me over here Recherche.

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome! :yay: We have the same story of how we got into the show! I watched the Pinkie Pie VS. Deadpool Death Battle episode and I wanted to give the show a chance, and I loved it. That was during the hiatus between Season 6 and Season 7. :squee: And Season 8 just released this morning, I hope you enjoyed the episode! Enjoy your stay here and have fun! :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome @Forester ! And thanks for reminding me. I forgot season eight started today. Now I have to watch the movie. I had been saving it to watch before I started season eight.

On an unrelated note (Honest!) Guess what? I figured out how to download dailymotion videos!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 5

hey mate good to have ya, names bird hoovy though pootis works to. i started the show during the season 3 and 4 hiatus thanks to the Rainbowdash vs Starscream deathbattle. feel free to hit me up any time you need

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...