Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

Bo-setsu

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Howdy! My name's Bo, and i'm a new member here! I hope to see some of you around, and make a few new friends during my stay! I don't have a lot of experience with online forums, so you might see me tottering around a bit here and there while I show myself the ropes. I also have a fair bit on my plate (getting ready for college takes energy right out of you!), so I might not be around too much, but i'm trying to make this a project that I don't abandon. A hobby of sorts.

To say a few things about myself; I have a pet cat at home, a sassy little lady who might be just a tad too big around the middle. I like writing and drawing, although I have yet to master drawing on a computer. I very much prefer traditional art. I want to write novels, and provide the story and art for comic books in the future, when i'm done with school. I'm not an athlete, but I like to call myself a hard worker, and a dedicated person when I have the motivation.

I'm also here because I like the My Little Pony cartoon, which was something that i've watched starting when I was really little, when G3 was still big. I grew up with these characters, and to see so many people still loving them makes me really happy. I've been absent for most of the change, though, and I have a feeling that it's going to take me a while to catch up.

Thanks for having me! :yay:

• Brohoof 9

2 minutes ago, Me. said:

Welcome to the forums, @Bo-setsu, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

Thank you very much! I'm doing fine enough, just getting over a cold that's been blowing through the household! Nasty things. :scoots:

5 minutes ago, kaiser5578 said:

good to have ya luv, always happy to have new friends

let me know if there's anything i can do to help ya out

Will do!

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Recherche said:

Good evening, Bo-setsu! :icwudt: I hope you enjoy the time you spend here!

Just now, Soren Peregrinator said:

Welcome! I'm not very active either, but all are welcome here. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I have no doubt that you will find us very friendly! :grin:

I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here! This is the biggest welcome that i've ever gotten!

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Bo-setsu said:

I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here! This is the biggest welcome that i've ever gotten!

Trust me, if there's anything this site is great at, it's welcoming its newcomers! :icwudt:  I even remember when I first registered 15 days ago, and I experienced the same thing you are right now! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! I hope you are finding this place welcoming so far and that you're having fun. :P And if you can't be here too often, I wish that each time you come here you will feel at home. ;) Enjoy your stay here and have fun! :lol: 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums! :) You do have a lot to catch up on, but that's not a bad thing, because the show's awesome. And it's only gonna get better. ;) 

Have fun meeting new ponies! :D 

• Brohoof 4

Thank you all for the warm welcome! From what i've seen, there's a lot to talk about with people who have all sorts of opinions! I always like it when there's that opportunity, not many other boards have such expansive topics or open-minded members. I think i'm gonna learn a lot here!

I've been rewatching the show between sleep and school, relaxation times are far and few in between, but it proves to be very good at making me just a little less stressed about deadlines for scholarships and open house meetings. (being an adult just kind of snuck up on me, how did it do that?)

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...