Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How should it all end?

kaiser5578

Okay we all know it has to end some time and the gen 5 leaks prove it, though hopefully no time soon. But it must end or it will become like spongebob and the simpsons. Now what i want to know is how do you think it should end?

for me i hope it come to a close with Starlight becoming a princess after truly earning it, just as Twilight did and maybe even taking on the element of magic. I would like her, Trixie, Discord, and maybe Spike take on the mantle of the lead while the mane 6 become guides and teachers, like Celestia, Luna, and Cadence but with a more prominent role. the show would then come to a close with an ending monologue switching between Trixie, Discord, Spike, the CMC, Zecora, the princesses, the mane 5, Starlight and then ending on Twilight before fading back to the book from pilot, closing one last time. and a message would be there, maybe along the lines of "until next time, forever your friends."

The final battle involves the Mane Six holding off the final, universe-destroying Big Bad while the Background Six declare "Equestria is a society, not a land" and evacuate its population to another science fantasy universe to magically colonize while fighting off said Big Bad's minions. Then both the Mane and Background Sixes pick up a time- and space-warping Death Star from said universe and blast said Big Bad with it at point-blank range, completely destroying him, Equestria's planet, and the rest of its ancient evils along with it. G5 takes place in the universe that ponykind moved into.

Edited by The MegaBrony

Have a four episode finale against a big baddie that involves everyone including the griffons, Discord, the changelings, and the sea ponies. Cut away to many years later and Celestia sends another student to Ponyville to learn about friendship. The students arrives at Twilight’s schools and sees much older versions of the mane 6 ready to teach. Twilights asks the student if they are ready to learn about friendship and the door closes behind them. The end.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

Oh, absolutely... not.

But to stay on topic, with a group photo like in the openings.

It is on topic, no one said the answers have to be serious. Take your own advice, as your reply was completely off topic. 

Anyway, I have no serious idea, because the show keeps one upping itself again and again with it's finales. At this point it doesn't really seem to matter, whatever it is it will work to some extent. 

25 minutes ago, Ganondox said:

It is on topic, no one said the answers have to be serious. Take your own advice, as your reply was completely off topic. 

Anyway, I have no serious idea, because the show keeps one upping itself again and again with it's finales. At this point it doesn't really seem to matter, whatever it is it will work to some extent. 

When I said, but to stay on topic, I meant I was switching from giving my opinion on your answers to giving my thought on how the show would end.

I'm not being a bully. I am simply trying to make things clear.

I'm sorry.

Edited by heavens-champion

10 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

When I said, but to stay on topic, I meant I was switching from giving my opinion on your answers to giving my thought on how the show would end.

I'm not being a bully. I am simply trying to make things clear.

I'm sorry.

Sorry, I misread what you wrote after reading your comment on the other thread. 

Just now, heavens-champion said:

I'm sorry if I came off condescending.

I mean, you did because I read it as "But try to stay on topic", but that's not what you actually wrote. Anyway, lets get back on topic. 

1 minute ago, Ganondox said:

I mean, you did because I read it as "But try to stay on topic", but that's not what you actually wrote. Anyway, lets get back on topic. 

Yes, let's.

Sorry.

Edited by heavens-champion

It needs to end with one final epic anti friendship badguy. The title of the episode will be called Sacrifice and the friendship lesson will be about just that. Ending with twilight saving her friends and equestria so that her friends can continue to spread friendship in her place, and so that the lessons and ties that bind all of the ponies, hippogriffs, yaks, dragons, bison, griffons and changelings together shall not parish or be forgotten. Then with the strongest gesture of love, courage, loyalty, kindness, and all the other elements of harmony given to the denizens of friendship and the world, all the hearts of everypony's lives whom twilight and her friends had ever had an impact on overflow with the power of friendship, so much overfill that it creates a link between all of them and suddenly the mane five, along with trixie and starlight spark into a conduit for all of this raw surging power of friendship that it all finally channels into Starlight as she then loses all consciousness ( temporarily ), and casts the most impossible spell of them all....resurrection.

Ending with starlight having only a tiny memory of what she just did, but an extremely vivid memory of gazing at what the nexus of the power of friendship looked like. Ending on a lesson of how there is nothing it cannot achieve, and the power of friendship is worth any price of the effort it takes to give it to others. 

Omc that just topped my idea, 

On March 26, 2018 at 6:51 AM, Star Petal said:

It needs to end with one final epic anti friendship badguy. The title of the episode will be called Sacrifice and the friendship lesson will be about just that. Ending with twilight saving her friends and equestria so that her friends can continue to spread friendship in her place, and so that the lessons and ties that bind all of the ponies, hippogriffs, yaks, dragons, bison, griffons and changelings together shall not parish or be forgotten. Then with the strongest gesture of love, courage, loyalty, kindness, and all the other elements of harmony given to the denizens of friendship and the world, all the hearts of everypony's lives whom twilight and her friends had ever had an impact on overflow with the power of friendship, so much overfill that it creates a link between all of them and suddenly the mane five, along with trixie and starlight spark into a conduit for all of this raw surging power of friendship that it all finally channels into Starlight as she then loses all consciousness ( temporarily ), and casts the most impossible spell of them all....resurrection.

Ending with starlight having only a tiny memory of what she just did, but an extremely vivid memory of gazing at what the nexus of the power of friendship looked like. Ending on a lesson of how there is nothing it cannot achieve, and the power of friendship is worth any price of the effort it takes to give it to others. 

I just wish they could do it

On 2/4/2018 at 6:00 PM, FlutterFly761 said:

I've always pictured it ending with the Mane 6 all becoming alicorns, but I doubt that would happen and I hope not. I hope it just ends with a good, solid finale episode. 

mmm... i think becoming alicorns is posible