Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Celestia nailed it!

Karnak

I'm so happy she brought up in School Daze part 2 that 

Spoiler

Earth Ponies, Pegasi and Unicorns were just as ruthless and friendless as the creatures they now want to give friendship to!

Ponies hated eachother for a long time.

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Karnak said:

I'm so happy she brought up in School Daze part 2 that 

Hide contents

Earth Ponies, Pegasi and Unicorns were just as ruthless and friendless as the creatures they now want to give friendship to!

Ponies hated eachother for a long time.

I see you remember the backstory of Equestria's Founding from Season 2's "Heart's Warming Eve" They didn't get along long before Celestia was even ruling.

• Brohoof 2

It was a nice reference to how Equestria was before the kingdom came to be. It's consistency like this which makes me enjoy the show that much more--I still prefer Equestria Girls but that's my prerogative.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 10:21 PM, We. said:

Well, you gave me my new word of the day/week/month. Thanks. :D

I don't even know why I decided to use that word. It came up in my mind and I wanted to use as I remembered seeing it being used elsewhere. I'm glad that I ended up providing you with something new.

I'll bet Chancellor Neighsay actually WANTED Equestria split up into three nations: Unicornia, ruled by Emperor Blueblood, Pegasopolis, run by an all-powerful Pegasus, and Earth, or Dirtville, owned by Filthy Rich! I mean, I'll bet Celestia and Luna are from a tribe of Alicorns who hail from a land ABOVE Equestria, beyond even the highest reaches, like the urSkeks of The Dark Crystal. I'll bet their mother is called Queen Cosmos, or Queen Galaxia, unless Celestia and Luna are creations that resulted from the Harmony of the three races that suddenly appeared in infancy from the Fire Heart.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

7 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

or Queen Galaxia

That would be hilarious, especially if she turned out to be evil or taken over by an evil entity.  Kind of like what happened in that one cartoon...